How is our profile : Swingers Discussion 197398
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHow is our profile
TOPIC: How is our profile
Created by: luv_to_play_2010
Original Starting post for this thread:
We just rewrote our profile. Can someone take a look and tell us if we need to add anything to it. We know we need more pics. Thanks for your time.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it's pretty good. It's a little general but that's far better than being overly picky, hostile and such. This way you keep your options open rather than shutting out everyone before they even bother contacting you. You can always say no after you meet.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Can someone please give me tips on what to say about hubby? I need to add more info about him. I can't post a face pic of him because of his work but can put body pic chest down.

Durant OK
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I think your profile looks pretty good as it now stands. You are articulate, the spelling and grammar are correct, and you have pictures of both of you.

The "right people" comment is understandable, in that after you get to know someone a bit, if you are mutually attracted then they fit the category. Someone can meet all parameters on paper but if the sexual attraction isn't there, it still isn't going to work.

As for listing whether the husband is cut or uncut, I think that conversation can be had once the original vetting is taken care of, although it is important to some people. Is it to you?

Good luck and have fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8899 posts)
You've written you are looking to explore with the right people. Maybe you could elaborate on who that would be?

Humboldt IA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Since wife here only likes cut guys, that would make a difference in a profile.

New York NY
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Dump the "Y" contact information it's against the terms of service and will cause you problems. I'd also change the tag line, when we see need a girl for hubby we shy away. It that's what you really want keep it but you will get fewer contacts from real couples.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
We just rewrote our profile. Can someone take a look and tell us if we need to add anything to it. We know we need more pics. Thanks for your time.

Durant OK
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: How is our profile