How do you let couples down nicely : Swingers Discussion 2118311021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHow do you let couples down nicely
TOPIC: How do you let couples down nicely
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 22 of 22 
User Details are only visible to members.
You will come to realize this is why many members have this prominently displayed in their profile: "Please open your face pics when contacting us". That can help avoid what you are describing but the reality is, most will ignore that request and you will still have to deal with rejecting them after seeing pics. Try coming up with a simple yet direct response as opposed to ignoring them and hoping they go away. lol

Try, "We all know how hard it is for four people to have a great connection and unfortunately, we don't feel we are a good match. Thanks for writing, good luck and have fun!" They may still have their feelings hurt but as someone who has been around awhile, I prefer a mild rejection over being ignored any day. Not that it ever happens to me. ;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Very new to this whole online thing, and wanted to get some advice please.

Been messaging back and forth with a few couples we seem to have a lot in common with, well then they opened up their private galleries and unfortunately we are not attracted to a few of them. :(

I feel bad but attraction is the first step right?? So my question is, how to proceed from here? They've asked access to our private gallery but we'd rather not share it since we are not interested. It sounds so mean, but my natural reaction is to avoid them so they don't ask us "Why aren't you interested in us anymore?!" HELP!!! :(

Oakley CA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 22 of 22 
TOPIC: How do you let couples down nicely