How do you blur your faces on your pictures : Swingers Discussion 53509
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHow do you blur your faces on your pictures
TOPIC: How do you blur your faces on your pictures
Created by: WestHoustonCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
By the way, Bill. Nice photos.

Spanish Fort AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
If you select an area in Photoshop (use a feathered selection) and then use the Mosaic filter (under Pixelate), you'll get a picture with a blurred face that still looks good at smaller sizes. Experiment with the size of the cell to get a more clear or more blurred face. This is the same effect that many television shows use to hide identities, nudity, license plates, etc.

I'm a Photoshop guru. I've been using it since 1994. If you need any more help, msg me here on the site.

Spanish Fort AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
rk, in our case, one of us has a public position. If it got out that we were swingers, we would probably lose our job. And even if we didn't, it would be *very* unpleasant.

And I believe that some arseholes will create a fake profile and get on the site just to find out if their neighbors are doing it, so that they can report them. It's unpleasant, yes, but quite probably (IMHO) the truth.

Better safe than very sorry!

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Why blur at all? Just don't include the face in the photo or use cropping to get rid of the face. it certainly looks better than a black blob over the face. Take a look at some of the images on my profile and you can see that non-face photos can be attractive.

Bill

Austin TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Using photoshop, select your faces with the lasso tool. The do Filter>Blur>Blur More. You probably will want to do the blur more more than once, maybe fifteen or twenty times until you get it blurred to the amount you want.

Hope this helps, if not, email me privately.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Hi. We've been very hesitant about posting our pictures b/c of privacy & trying to be discreet. After 7 months we decided to take some PG-rated pictures, but would like to blur out our faces. Can't figure how to do that on Photoshop. We just put a big ugly square box over our face. Looks horrible. Does anyone know how to use the blur function?

Thanks,

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: How do you blur your faces on your pictures