How about a profile review : Swingers Discussion 220802101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHow about a profile review
TOPIC: How about a profile review
Created by: TubeDiver99
Original Starting post for this thread:
We would appreciate some feedback from some of the more experienced members out there. We are new to the scene and had lots of interest (birdies) at first but things have tailed off as of late. When we first created our profile my wife and I were just beginning to test the boundaries of what we were comfortable with. Now that we know what we like and what we want the interest in us has seemed to slack off. We are still hoping to make this lifestyle work for us, maybe a profile update is in order? We welcome all comments. Thanks
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bamwyomillers- if you want feedback on your profile, good netiquette dictates not highjacking another member's forum thread...start your own thread here so the feedback is clearly for you and not feedback for TD99. Mr TF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
Thanks L2P, she is definitely the better half and I know how lucky I am.

To the Millers, I like your profile. If you guys were close to us I would be up for meeting you guys.

Egg Harbor Township NJ

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Good day all.. we have been wondering if we too need a profile review??? we try to be very honest post good pics etc.. still not alot of interest.. where we live full time its not surprising in WY.. but we really thought somebody down south might like to meet us ... feel free to critique away group.. we are strong.. just looking for best advice on finding new friends.. Thanks in advance

Dubois WY

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Tube, I will not complain about the lack of pics of him...she is very hot!

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
Thanks for the honesty TF3. We will be making some improvements to the wording of our profile to better reflect who we are and what we want. I'll admit that our galleries need an update and there are few pictures of me (male half) in there but I am usually the one holding the camera, not because we are hiding anything. If SLS ever gets their photo issues resolved it will make things easier, for now I have read that the only way to add new photos is to create a new gallery. Check us out for the profile update and let us know what you think. Thanks again.

Egg Harbor Township NJ

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Excellent points CurusCpl. Was going to post an addendum about the tagline, but see you beat me to it, and more. :)

Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
I think your pix are fine. We can see that he is tall and in good shape. One our two more wouldn't hurt but what you have is probably enough to get attention. She does have nice breasts... :-)~

We might contact you if you were closer!

I noticed that your profile doesn't address your lifestyle at all. Maybe a little about your vanilla hobbies. Sometimes those things can be conversation starters.

In our area there are a few couples that contact ALL people with new profiles. I suspect that a lot of your early contact came from them and you found most of them uninteresting. Keep in mind that most of us have a difficult time finding the 'right' couple(s). It takes time and patience.

We have found that our tag line makes a huge difference in generating interest. You might play around with different tag lines and see what happens.

All in all a pretty nice profile. Good luck

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Welcome to the forums, TubeDiver99

First thing noticeable is the virtual lack of you (him) in the pictures. The pictures tell us she has breasts. More of the breasts. Another picture showing off her breasts. And another, and another. One with you and her breasts. And another of her breasts. Oh, one more flaunting the breasts. And another breasts. Judging by lack of balance in the photos, she plays alone and you are hardly worthy of consideration...

Your profile could use some massaging to be consistent in style throughout. Best advice is take turns reading it to each other, does it sound natural to you? Make corrections accordingly and read it again. I found several grammar items in my reading, though anticipate they will be resolved during your revision efforts.

Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
We would appreciate some feedback from some of the more experienced members out there. We are new to the scene and had lots of interest (birdies) at first but things have tailed off as of late. When we first created our profile my wife and I were just beginning to test the boundaries of what we were comfortable with. Now that we know what we like and what we want the interest in us has seemed to slack off. We are still hoping to make this lifestyle work for us, maybe a profile update is in order? We welcome all comments. Thanks

Egg Harbor Township NJ

Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: How about a profile review