Hopefully this won't hurt : Swingers Discussion 51649
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHopefully this won't hurt
TOPIC: Hopefully this won't hurt
Created by: SxyDelCoCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Could you give our profile a quick look and let us know if we should change anything or just some general feedback? We appreciate the help. Wish we had done this sooner.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Zenstain, Your pictures are exquisite, and your profile could not offer more precision towards what you both are looking for. We are 10-15 years beyond you so enough of that, but your focus is the same as ours, Have fun!

For the couple requesting a look see at your profile, it's fine, and you have fun too!!

Mount Sinai NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
sensuous, Are you refering to our discussion over names as negative? There is no negativity unless its in your interpretation. We are debating in a logical manner issues including identity protection and courtesy. Untimately, our point is that first names do NOT in any way shape or form protect your identity ESPECIALLY when face pics are posted. Of course if you live in a town with a small population or have really odd REAL names Like Ulysses and Persephone...people may find you by tying together your town and the unique names. But for 99% of the population simply posting your name does NOT reveal your identity and is a courtesy one should extend to others on their profile (and via initial Email as someone else mentioned.) Ultimately, we believe the use of a name gives members a better starting point to develop whatever relationship they seek, and is no different than introducing themselves in any social gathering. chris and sue

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
You are welcum Nudeboy and I hope your evening goes well. Kisses! Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
All members make sure you include pictures in your profile i have only one (but will be putting on more) and it got me into a threesome this cumming friday night .Also have another couple that has shown an interest. I have to say thank you to Raven and Zenstain. Remember pictures will make a difference I can assure you.

Kingston NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Please stop all the negativity in these forums!!

PLEASE!! All I want is to have sex and fun on SLS and in the forums!

(looks out window to see if it is a full moon) (oh yes, Halloween)

Trick or treat

Kisses, Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Nah, the pic with the sunglasses isn't like a clear face pic. Still ain't leaving our names either ;)

Poughkeepsie NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
UMMMM...zenstain You might want to check your profile since you do have some face pics posted!! Whats more you have then public WITH the nudes! Yet again...the point is not what's the big deal ...But why IS IT A BIG DEAL to NOT have names?

You will notice that we dont have G rated face pics on our main profile...so the likelyhood of someone we know identifying us on here is practically ZERO. But like sexyDelCpl...you have face pics and regardless of wether you have names listed or not you are identifiable as being on a swing site. Whats more now the neighbors/friends/kids/friends kids/cousins/uncles/sister/sitter, etc. now ALSO have NUDE pics of you. There can be NO deniability that that IS you in the nude/sultry pics since anyone in your house knows what your rooms look like and can put 2+2 together along with the face pics so there is no deniability it IS you. Yet U seem to think that not having names in some way protects your identity??

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Nudeboy

The profile is fine, but i would use spell check and capitalize those i's. Lol! Again though, no pics = no action. Put one under private and make available when you make contact. Otherwise you are just another blue dot and easily passed by.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Nudeboy;

No pic = no action, more often than not.

Poughkeepsie NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
And could you give mine check out as well.

Kingston NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Hopefully this won't hurt