Honest Feedback for Profile Improvement Please : Swingers Discussion 233215
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHonest Feedback for Profile Improvement Please
TOPIC: Honest Feedback for Profile Improvement Please
Created by: Danovany
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am trying to change our profile for a "cute" read. Maybe I shouldn't be? Anyway, please read our profile and comment on what you do and don't like. How can we improve it?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thesetwopeople, I agree completely.

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I can agree with you there AmeriAsian.

Maybe the language could be more clear. Friends could mean a lot of things, but I definitely see nothing wrong with putting in the profile that they would like to get to know someone a little before moving to the next level.

Morrisville NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
"Friends" may be too strong of a word. For us, there has to be a connection. Even in the playground analogy, you don't play with everyone, there's something that makes you choose one over another.

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I see nothing wrong with saying that they want to become friends first. Every couple's preferences are different.

Morrisville NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Danovany, I think your profile reads fine. The only real problem I see is the notion that you have to be friends first before playing. Most swingers view play as something you do on the way to friendship, if that happens at all. Think of when your mothers took you to the playground when you were tots. You played with other kids without being the friends. It's the same concept here. You play your way to friendship.

A lot of potential friends are going to pass you by because of this notion of friends first.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I am trying to change our profile for a "cute" read. Maybe I shouldn't be? Anyway, please read our profile and comment on what you do and don't like. How can we improve it?

East Rochester NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Honest Feedback for Profile Improvement Please