Honest Feedback about my profile would be greatly appreciated : Swingers Discussion 190822
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHonest Feedback about my profile would be greatly appreciated
TOPIC: Honest Feedback about my profile would be greatly appreciated
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Please let me know what y'all think about my profile. I'm always open to suggestions.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Joeodd2-

In addition to Kat's observations, I noticed the following typos:

First section- -"...glass half full kind of __out look__." Outlook is a single word. -"I like to keep things __lite__ and see where the flow takes us..." Light, because we're not talking about beer. Also, as you've written it, this sentence should close with a full-stop period, not an ellipsis leading into the next sentence. -"And one more thing." Here you'll want to use a comma to lead into the next sentence accordingly: "And one more thing, please be a good conversationalist." Notice I removed the talker portion, I get the impression you want an actual conversation rather than gibberish. -"I like meeting ladies who's objective is to..." Your context indicates the possessive whose should be used rather than the contraction who's.

Second section- -"...became a __Tall__ dorky kid." Tall should not be capitalized in your context. -You say 33 y/o in this section, but show 32 in your stats.

Third section- -"Me and my group had a very intimate Jacuzzi party when I lived in Louisiana." Me doesn't fit grammatically, use instead: "My group and I had a very intimate..."

Fourth section- "...don't get the wrong __Idea__." Idea should not be capitalized in your context.

Good profile otherwise, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
I'm not one that can give a good critique on profiles, but I really enjoy your posts in the Fora.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Please let me know what y'all think about my profile. I'm always open to suggestions.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Honest Feedback about my profile would be greatly appreciated