Help With Perfecting My Profile : Swingers Discussion 210196101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHelp With Perfecting My Profile
TOPIC: Help With Perfecting My Profile
Created by: massageman40
Original Starting post for this thread:
I simply looking for comments on how to make my profile better. As a single male looking for females and couples it is hard and time consuming work so any help I can get in perfecting my profile will be much appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you ladies for the replies. I will work on finding a suitable picture to post.

Minot ND
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Why not Minot? Minor points here. Same as the response before. No pics then less chance of a response. The written is not bad. Some punctuation issues and a few spelling mistakes. The word "Mature" makes it sound like you are a grandfather. "Experienced" might work better. There is not any fun in the profile. That might help. Overall not bad but a pic or two (Please no bathroom self shots) would help. One other minor point is that the weights do not match on the profile screen and your text write-up.

North Kingstown RI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
What you write in your profile is absolutely meaningless without photos. There is no point in chatting when one has no idea if they are even slightly attracted. If you sent me an email or an IM I will simply ignore you as will many others. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
I simply looking for comments on how to make my profile better. As a single male looking for females and couples it is hard and time consuming work so any help I can get in perfecting my profile will be much appreciated.

Minot ND
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Help With Perfecting My Profile