Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Has anyone got a moment to critique our profile
TOPIC: Has anyone got a moment to critique our profile
Created by: VADAK
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are new and after looking at so many profiles, we have learned first hand how important it is to have a good one.

We hope to get a decent photo of me this weekend for it.

All input is welcome.

Thanks for your time.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
No problem! I can't wait to see how it turns out for ya!

-Cherry

Thayne WY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Thank you Cherry,

We will work on that this weekend.

Will work on better photos also.

Pikeville KY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
If i were to be interested in your profile I would say, add at least one picture of him... it doesn't have to be super "hot" but good enough to give us an idea...

oh, and i (personally) think that its better to find clever props to hide your faces when you take pictures, or crop them out completely than to cover them with a black box or scribble, to me that is distracting.

As far as the actual content, it sounds kind of negative. Your list of "we don'ts" may turn people off of your profile because it is a little lengthy and may sound like "we don't like to have fun!"... Certainly these can be expressed to potential playmates after they contact you! I would focus MORE on coming up with a list of "We like/ we love" What makes you desirable? What makes you MORE desirable than the next couple? Everyone has live to work around, but people can be VERY accommodating to your scheduling needs if you communicate with them and they really want to meet with you!

Good Luck! -Cherry

Thayne WY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Pictures of Mr. VADAK are forthcoming, we promise!

Thanks for the critique. We've removed the repititive no-no's. Anyone else got 2 cents they want to kick in?

Pikeville KY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We are new and after looking at so many profiles, we have learned first hand how important it is to have a good one.

We hope to get a decent photo of me this weekend for it.

All input is welcome.

Thanks for your time.

Pikeville KY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Has anyone got a moment to critique our profile