Gulp! Here goes be kind, please, but we can take some constructive criticism : Swingers Discussion 190242
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesGulp! Here goes be kind, please, but we can take some constructive criticism
TOPIC: Gulp! Here goes be kind, please, but we can take some constructive criticism
Created by: jandscincy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Husband thinks we sound a bit boring....we aren't, I promise! Help us punch it up if you'd like.

I'd also welcome better ideas for an opening pic. I only went through 200 shots to get to this one! And the darn foot still bugs me....but shot composition was apparently not foremost in my sweet photographer's mind!

Does my foot in the air in the air make it look like we are into feet?!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would join in, Rdy, but its kind of a scary place over there! I do love popping in for a lurk every now and then, though! Baby steps...

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3902 posts)
Thanks everyone (even, you stgala!). I'm putting up more pics of J as soon as I upload them.

I'm confident now that the profile is a good reflection of who we are but I do appreciate the feedback and stgala encouraged me to take another look from someone else's viewpoint- not my strongest point as a writer!

It was tons of fun! Thanks!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3902 posts)
I think the witten profile is pretty good. Her pics are nice, but the biggest ding is the lack of pictures of him. Remember, this is primarily a couple's sport and many people will pass you by for not having pics of him. Also, try to get a certification as soon as you can so you can get some credibility. You'll quickly find out how many fakes are online and certs help weed out the junk profiles.

Good luck!

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(27 posts)
You can't please everyone. As a women I get what you're saying about the car line, grocery store or farmers market. If we as women can't communicate about general interests we surely will never get so far as discussing sex. I have to like you outside of the bedroom before I consider the option of taking you into my bedroom.

No matter how you are, how you look or what you offer the fact is that only a small percentage will truly be interested in you sexually on this site. You've tailored your profile to YOUR preferences , stick with it. Those who get it and like it will be more apt to be a sexual match.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
Stgala I would have to disagree. I reread the lines you are talking about, I see nothing wrong with what they are saying, what it sounds like to me is that they are both very verbal people, they enjoy conversation first, and intellectually if they hit it off with you then your chances are good it will go further.

She is describing him, I see nothing wrong with her calling him charming and funny, couples describe each other in their profiles all the time, are they bias, of course they are, they married to each other.

Personally, I do not look at people’s profiles, read what they wrote and think the opposite, if that is the case and thought the way you do, then I would look at your own profile and where it says, “We're very sexual people” would have to think your not, because people who write that generally aren’t.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I hate to be the one to spoil the garden party, but there were several things in your profile that I didn't think reflected on you well at all.

I didn't care for the car line, shoe store, and farmer's market. Do you really discuss serious topics at any of those places? And if so, why? What I thought to myself was, "Fall is really here now isn't it? Aren't these shoes really nice for the price? Doesn't the corn look great? Let's fuck."

And the politician working the room -- if you really listen, what he/she says is bland and inoffensive. "Great to see you, mom and apple pie, hope I can count on your support." If you were to say "No, I don't like your position on the new freeway." the response would be "Great meeting you, glad you could be here." as he/she moves on to the next voter.

And charming and funny. My experience is that people who tell me that they are generally aren't.

Now, you and he may be the exception, striking up conversations about Plato's Cave in the grocery store, telling the voters what you really think, and charming and amusing all from the very young to the very old. But I thought it was over the top, and I'd cut most of it.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(257 posts)
Jand D,

Welcome to the lifestyle. I enjoyed your profile and found the photo of you lovely. I look forward to you adding to them. As a couple new to the Lifestyle I think you've articulated very well what you're currently looking for in possible playmates. As you grow together in the lifestyle you can update you're profile as you see fit. I suggest seeking out some of the social gatherings or clubs in your area; it's a good way to get your feet wet so to speak. It will also help you meet like minded people in your area. Not all will be playmates but there's a good chance many will become friends. May all your fantasies come true.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
John- Thanks for the clarity around the types of photos. I should have read more carefully.

More pics tonight as soon as my photographer is able! And some of him, too. Classy, sexy man pics are next to impossible to take....but I will try and try again!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3902 posts)
How do I allow people access to my Personal Pictures? For people to view your Personal pictures, you must first create a Personal Gallery and then add the pictures to the gallery. To create a Personal Gallery, go to "Tools" and select "Manage Galleries" and then click on the "Create Gallery" tab at the top. From there, enter a title for your gallery and click the "Personal" button to select it and then click "Submit Step 1 of 2". On step 2 you will need to add the Personal pictures to the gallery by clicking on "Add" under each picture, then click the "Save" button to save the new gallery. On the final screen, you can add members to the list of who can view the gallery and you can set how long they are able to view it. Once you are done, click "Finished" to save your new gallery.

Private Pictures: What are Private Pictures and how do they work. Private pictures are just that, Private. Your private pictures can only be seen by members if you attach them to a mail message, or give that member permission to view them (you can give permission at the bottom of a members profile). In order to view private pictures, the other member must be a paid member, this is required since we have no way of knowing if the free member is of age. (You can remove another members access to your private pics at the bottom of the 'Friends' page.) Only paid members can post private pictures.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
All right! Time for another photo shoot! Fun, fun!!

Someone help a girl out: what's the difference between private gallery and personal ones?

And the rest of you are good for a girl's ego! Thanks!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3902 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Gulp! Here goes be kind, please, but we can take some constructive criticism