Give a profile review : Swingers Discussion 75809
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesGive a profile review
TOPIC: Give a profile review
Created by: Tom_n_CurieCat
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've been a member for just over a year. Our profile's changed a bit since we got here, but we aren't getting many hits recently at all. Is it our profile and how it protrays us?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi!

While it's ok, we get a bit overrun with the Ken&Barbie comments by everyone...can you think of a clever way to say it differently? I'd take out the word "obviously."

Try to be more positive about your looks (I know whereof I speak...I have such a hard time with that myself!), or at least not negative. You don't have to "make up for" anything on here. Just list the positives without trying to counterbalance anything you feel might not measure up in a profile. My husband and I are chubby and just pretty average, yet I tried to find the things that I know people like, and that we ourselves like about each other. He has nice muscular thighs, and a great voice. Both are positive comments. I could have said, "he has a bigger belly, but he makes up for it with his nice thighs." See the difference?

I'd also add a few more pictures. Maybe an outdoors shot, or just a couple extra pics. I hope this helps.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been a member for just over a year. Our profile's changed a bit since we got here, but we aren't getting many hits recently at all. Is it our profile and how it protrays us?

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Give a profile review