Finally done ! How can we make it better : Swingers Discussion 221598
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesFinally done ! How can we make it better
TOPIC: Finally done ! How can we make it better
Created by: us4you99
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think your pix are great. Your girl is lovely.

I think the content of your profile says the right things but it is REALLY LOOOONG. I suspect that many don't bother reading it all and move on.

You might consider ways to make it more concise. I'm sure you can say the same things with half the words.

Just sayin'.......one guys opinion.

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Is it looking good ? We thank cplofun for their feedback so far. Anybody else ??

Pontotoc MS

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Nothing really worth criticizing. Got a pretty good sense of what you guys are all about. I don't think you really need any more pics of the Mr. There's only a few, but they give a good indicator of what he looks like. Maybe just add a pic or 2 with both of you. Definitely add about 100 more pics of the Mrs, though. Schwing!

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
We were finally able to make the time to flesh out our profile and would like you guys to give it a critique. Although we have been members for almost a year, we had not had nor I guess taken the time to really write down the nuts and bolts of who we are and what we wanted. Our original minimalist profile has done "ok", but we decided that to do ourselves justice, we needed to expand. Go ahead and pick it with a fine toothed comb, as we value your opinions. We know we need more male pics but the photographer (HE), can come up with plenty of flattering female poses, but when she steps up to the camera, neither of us can come up with many for a man. Any suggestions ? Thanks us4you

Pontotoc MS

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Finally done ! How can we make it better