Feedback on Profile : Swingers Discussion 187410
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesFeedback on Profile
TOPIC: Feedback on Profile
Created by: enjoylife61 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
BedRoomHeat,

Your post might be better suited for the 3-some forum, where it could apply to many persons fitting the conditions you describe. Posting it to an individual's thread on profile improvement advice seems, in my opinion, like a personal attack on that person rather than a statement of your opinion :(

Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
Cool on the rally and glad to hear you did actually value our opinion and our attempt to help you . Good luck

Hendersonville TN

Username hidden
(1188 posts)
2 days and no changes I guess he wasn't serious about wanting help.

Hendersonville TN

Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Enjoylife61,

Below are my impressions of what you say and what they come across to really mean. Mr TF3 had stronger words about your profile, but took them down rather than ripping you about being 49 acting like 19. We both agree, by your age you should have had a decent amount of life experience showing women respect...the lifestyle is no different.

Mrs. TF3

"I Eat G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised In The South)" --"If you don't like being called G.R.I.T.S., why are you here? On this site it is still 1972, and women like it when I call them cutesy names that imply they are sex objects with neither brains nor self respect."

"very easy to get alone with" --"Why aren't you alone with me yet, G.R.I.T.S.?"

"Must be discreet, No Strings Attached attitude" (twice) --"I'm actually married and want to get something on the side."

"I'm an open book once I get to know you!" --"Don't expect me to tell you much about me until we fuck, and even then I won't talk to you because conversations can lead to strings."

"It would be nice for people to reply to messages, if only to say they are not interested." --"I'm a single guy, G.R.I.T.S., I deserve an answer. We are you ignoring my messages?"

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
First off, good job starting a new topic this way you know it's all to help you.

I see a few problems (to me) After reading your profile I know nothing about you. What are you looking for other then this line which I would drop

"Must be open-minded and not afraid to express herself by letting a man know what it takes to satisfy her."

We're guys we don't know a damn about what pleases her unless we are married to her. It makes you sound arrogant My wife would pass in a heartbeat.

Tell us about yourself. What do you like? What do you want? What do you have to offer? Sell yourself to catch interest, but don't do the I have a big dick thing it's overused and won't help. Pretend we just met and you want a date. Go from there and you'll be headed in the right direction

Hendersonville TN

Username hidden
(1188 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Feedback on Profile