Feedback - Any interest in some low cost profile photos by a photographer? : Swingers Discussion 232905
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesFeedback - Any interest in some low cost profile photos by a photographer?
TOPIC: Feedback - Any interest in some low cost profile photos by a photographer
Created by: bls30052
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was thinking of offering a photo night with backdrops to offer photos for couples and singles profiles in our home. Would $25 / hr. for a private photoshoot sound acceptable? Email me if you would be interested in something like this and I will make it happen?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
You might get more replies if you post this in the Busines forum instead of here. Other people have advertised their services there before. There is always the fear that any photos taken by strangers might end up used where the model would never want them to go, so that issue will have to be addressed. It is not insurmountable, but it makes the project more difficult. Good luck.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9109 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I was thinking of offering a photo night with backdrops to offer photos for couples and singles profiles in our home. Would $25 / hr. for a private photoshoot sound acceptable? Email me if you would be interested in something like this and I will make it happen?

Loganville GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Feedback - Any interest in some low cost profile photos by a photographer