FEED BACK ON PROFILE PLEASE : Swingers Discussion 201712
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesFEED BACK ON PROFILE PLEASE
TOPIC: FEED BACK ON PROFILE PLEASE
Created by: James1345 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Good catch, KD! How did I miss those???

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
James1345,

Scandle sums it up nicely. On pictures, you might also delete the cellphone photo of you taking your own picture in a mirror, it detracts from the rest of your collection.

One other thing that presents a very big negative is the posting your Yahoo or other external contact info. By ignoring the site's rules, you're showing others you don't care about their play rules or limits...perpetuating the single male pariah :(

Good luck, Mrs YF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
James, welcome to the forums. You seem like a pretty nice guy, but it may help to take a look at the profiles of some successful single men here and do a comparison. I'd suggest FunAhoy, NicAtNight and others who post regularly on the Forums. This is a fun place to connect with people and you might actually get lucky! It is not unheard of. ;-)

Proper punctuation and spelling can help a lot. You wrote "I don’t bite well maybe I do a little." It sounds like your ability to bite is lacking, like there is something wrong with your mouth. Consider changing it to "I don't bite... well, maybe I do, a little!" "out doors type of actives " should be "outdoors types of activities" "does not change your mind in anyway." should be "does not change your mind in any way." "I still a sweet down to earth guy." should be "I'm still a sweet, down-to-earth guy."

Some people are really attracted to people with tattoos, so keep that as a positive attribute.

You have a nice number of photos. A full body shot where you are clothed, doing something you enjoy, would be good.

We aren't in the search for single men so I can't speak from experience to answer your question. No doubt others can. Good luck, and have fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: FEED BACK ON PROFILE PLEASE