Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Down to earth
TOPIC: Down_to_earth_
Created by: Phideaux
Original Starting post for this thread:
What exactly is implied by this saying. I see it in a lot of profiles, so I'm guessing it's a good thing. Any suggestions as to what this really means?

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
To me it means "Appreciates the little things in life". Like a beautiful day, cold beer, Bulldogs going undefeated......stuff like that

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
When I say we are down to earth - we actually get our fingers dirty! Down to earth means to me, that they are people that don't look down on people, who accept you as you are and expect the same in return. Don't have "hoity toity" ways about them. Kind of hard to put this in print. If you make a comment to me and it rubs me the wrong way, it rolls off my back in 5 seconds, I let it pass.

But if your out to slam me and keep it up, my fists come up!! LOL

Green Isle MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
What exactly is implied by this saying. I see it in a lot of profiles, so I'm guessing it's a good thing. Any suggestions as to what this really means?

Fayetteville GA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Down to earth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.