Does our profile need help : Swingers Discussion 82349
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesDoes our profile need help
TOPIC: Does our profile need help
Created by: garageband The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think you'll do very well on here. You should be attracting emails that are witty and intelligent, because that's how you sound in your profile (actually, I think I'm already in love with both of you). You have a good mix of "normal" activities posted as well as sexual interests. I'd also suggest you do some searching and emailing of your own, because I think you'd get some positive responses. Enjoy!

Loved reading your profile, one of the better ones lately!

Gina PS I play piano and also teach it, have for years now. And love to sing backup.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I agree with the previous comment...Add a pic of the two of you together and possibly another couple of clear pics of you two.

The text is good and actually shows some of your personality. You may want to break some of it up with paragraphs and fix some of the things like capitalizing the first words of sentences. It seems petty/picky but grammar, spelling, capitalization do matter to some people.

You may also want to clarify what it is you are looking for...is it the FWB approach ie take it slow, etc.? Then what you enjoy doing in your vanilla lives is helpful. Also you may want to clarify what you kind of play you may be interested in...you say "same room sex (maybe more)"...do you mean watch/be watched or you will only swap in same room? I know when first starting it's hard to know or clarify what you may want, so try and help others know what direction you would like to head.

You haven't been on SLS long, views are a result of the 'new meat' in the feeding frenzy. Everyone that looks won't necessarily be people you would even want to hear from anyway. Check profiles local to you that you feel you may have some compatibility with...Don't just sit back and wait for others to find you. Most of all, have patience.

Best of luck!

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(582 posts)
We would add a pic of you two together. We would also talk more about what you like to do. What do you like on tv? What kinds of foods do you like to cook? Other than that we would say it is a good profile. Patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Does our profile need help