Does it need more : Swingers Discussion 80407
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesDoes it need more
TOPIC: Does it need more
Created by: bull43064 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I'll be interested in reading it again then!

As for the "tomorrow" thing...I guess I'm kind of "proud" of the fact that I/we always respond to emails, and if I say I'm going to write, I will, but yeah...I understood you weren't desperate or condemning! hehehe.

Good luck w/ the profile. I just read in a forum someone said that if you list any age limit over 50, it cuts down your responses in half! Yikes!

Hasn't really happened to us, so I guess I'm ok for a another year or so! We get plenty of responses, and enjoy them all.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Bifyorkcpl, / Gina, Thank you for your two notes. I wasn't aware of all the typos and grammar errors, but will see to it they are corrected. I will attempt to make the other needed changes, as well. And I was teasing about the "Tomorrow" thing. I understand that there are a lot of other chores and activities we all need to attend to and sometimes the fun things get pushed back to the back burner. And I thank you again. I'll see about doing the changes real soon. I sure do appreciate your time and suggestions. I'll let you know when I have completed the task, and then you can let me know what you think. Hope the changes do some improvement on my success.

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
Sorry about not replying when I said I would...I didn't mean to do that purposely. I sent you two emails tonight which are both pretty detailed. Hope it helps.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Bifyorkcpl, And what day was that going to be...??? Eagerly awaiting your reply, as stated........

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
Will email tomorrow w/ more specifics.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Bifyorkcpl,

Yes indeed feel free to email me to help. Any and All help and suggestions are taken seriously. Thank you. sugardaddy14u

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
Your picture is nice, but yes, you do need to say a bit more. Do you dance? What kind of club?

Are you actually bald or do you shave your head? There is a difference, and to write it as "shaved smooth head" gives a sexier appeal (and there is a good innuendo in the words) than the word "bald."

Your last sentence is awkward, and while we can figure out what you mean, it could be stated more simply. "I am very comfortable meeting you one on one or with your partner/husband/boyfriend in whatever setting you prefer: whether to join in and please you, or just to watch."

Something like that, in your own words, works a little better than the way it was originally written.

Good luck...you're cute, and with a little extra attention spent on what you have to say, you should be fine.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Sugar daddy, again, I've said this before to others, and have gotten thank yous...you need some pronouns. It' s really hard to tell if you are talking about Your own self or what you are seeking. Use a few "I"s. Also, check out punctuation errors...maybe I could help with that more specifically if you'd like. The way the writing looks on the page will help females and/or couples keep reading.

I'm going to go back now and answer the original thread. Good luck G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Holy snorts!!!! I didn't know it was so bad. I'll have to look into it in a day or two. any suggestions as what the devil to put in it then.? I'm kinda lost as to telling about myself. I like other folks to do that. I'm not ashamed of what any says about me. so. go ahead and let have some suggestions., and thankx,,... I think...

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
sugardaddy, throw it out and start over. Who do you want to read your profile? Try to see it from her perspective. What do you like to do for fun? (Show by what you write why you are fun to spend time with.) In your new narrative don't complain about people or speak about anything you don't like, instead focus on what you do like, and all the positive things. Make you profile stand out and show you are someone special. As for pics, we think they are important. There are ways to do it without anybody being able to tell it's you. There are hundreds (thousands?) of single guys, and a limited number of interested women. What are the odds of being picked? Couples that play with solo males are rare enough, solo women are practically nonexistent - but the bottom line is she can't pick you if she doesn't notice your profile.

Pismo Beach CA

Username hidden
(306 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Does it need more