Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Dick pics or no dick pics
TOPIC: Dick_pics_or_no_dick_pics
Created by: Utopia1and2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Whether it be a single male or another couple that has opened their personal gallery for you...do you want, expect, hope to see a dick pic or would you rather not see that much?

We currently have one included in our personal ones. But, I'm wondering if perhaps it might be too much too soon and turn some women off?

I appreciate any feedback here!

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 30
User Details are only visible to members.
"If I am interested in seeing your dick I will ask to see them"

If you've got more than one, I'll go ahead and tell you...we want to see them.

;^O

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
I agree with NJNY, send me nice G-Rated pic's that show you face, and please be smiling and a full body pic with clothes one. If I am interested in seeing your dick I will ask to see them.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(301 posts)
I have to agree Wanna.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2581 posts)
Personally, I prefer having different galleries...G, PG, R and X-Rated. For me, all G-R galleries are enough for me to decide if I want to play with someone or not.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
Mixed feelings on this. As many of you know on a previous thread I kind of made an ass of myself with my comments on unwanted nudity. As was with my initial feelings on SMs, I have since reevaluated that stance (personally I feel a lot hypocritical). I have since added some of myself in our private gallery. My reasoning was that we were getting those kind of pictures when other couples opened up their private pictures to us. I felt a sense of quid pro quo. When I do open them up, I do give an alert. Even our gallery name gives a hint to what to expect. That being said if someone states they don't want to see them, I won't include them.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2581 posts)
this:

"I hate when guys/couples assume I want to see cock pics (especially dripping) or pics of them having sex or gaping pussy/butthole pics. Massive turn-off."

wait for people to ask. if we/they want to see, we/they will ask. keep explicit genitalia pics in a separate folder or folders and open once you/they establish further/mutual interest.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17675 posts)
Oh no...not monkey's buttholes...anything but that. I hope they were at least girl monkeys..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
@blackleatherman - Or monkey's buttholes!

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
Never heard of that one..could work.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Hey, I resent that. Some of us single guys have standards....scruples even. The idea that single men are all a bunch of horny cretins is just plain offensive. I mean, I wouldn't DREAM of doing something as pathetic as resorting to Cookie Bribery, offering snickerdoodles for sex. Please. *rolls eyes*

Unless you think it'll actually work.....

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 30
TOPIC: Dick pics or no dick pics
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.