Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles D-D free
TOPIC: D-D free
Created by: satyrical The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
ravenouskitty

Welcum to the forums virgin poster. WoW! That post had some great thought behind it. Look forward to reading more of your posts.

RaVEN (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
we're wrestling with this too. basically, before we decided to start having sex with other people, at this stage of the game..lol..we just decided that it was worth the statistical risk of me (or us) bringing AIDS into our lives through oral sex on other women. we realize that's where our biggest risk is, because dental dams are just appalling to both of us, and what would be the point without oral sex for me or the other women involved, right..lol? the other std risks are worth it (without the benefit of hindsight of course..lol) and condoms don't really protect against alot of the biggies like hpv, syphilis, etc..anyway; you just have to accept that going in or blindly ignore it..whichever.

what we weren't prepared for was the huge numbers of bisexual but married men we were going to encounter. for us, that is a wild card we weren't anticipating. that may make the risk a little too high for us, because we really aren't interested in being sexually involved with other couples that do anything with even the female in a couple where there is a bi male.

as far as drugs, i could care less what people do because skanky drug addicts don't have to tell you they are skanky drug addicts for you to figure it out. if it's not apparent, then good for them and what drugs they do are none of my business; i ask before using alcohol or anything else around other people. i'm frankly more worried about hormone/mental imbalances and jealousies and rejecting people politely and thieves and serial killers..lol... issues which aren't going to be so readily apparent.

as a libertarian, i was kind of surprised by the anti-drug 'front' put up in swinger profiles; which thankfully has been just that.

i think like someone else said "D/D" is kind of a nod to the risks involved with this activity; especially considering the statistics on std's. all these people cannot statistically be disease free. the drug thing...i'm not sure why that's become such a catchall status quo; kind of wish people would state which drugs specifically offend them. i tried to in our profile, but was fearful of being too specific..lol.

Asheville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I guess the D/D free had different attractions and meanings for some. I would be the first to contact partners if I ever tested for something. I keep a calendar of playdates and playmates and try to test every 3 months. I have an appointment for my next test coming up this month. If something came up, I would know who to contact and when we played. We are adults here and honestly, keeping it a secret, or not telling past partners is one sure way to contaminate the playground. I do not understand why anyone would hesitate to say "Hey, something came up, why not do yourself a favor and get checked." If you are not mature enough to let people know, then you better be practicing lots of safe sex, including oral. The only shame is not telling others that there may be a reason to make an appointment with their doctor. I do want to add here, if you have a spot, bad razor rash, ingrown hair, cut from your razor, zipper accidents, or anything of that nature, STAY HOME till you have healed up. Be responsible! I will not hesitate to show you the door and after I think about it, would probably get pretty pissed that your little in-grown hair was not a concern to you. Those in-grown hairs are still a sore and can still be messy and risky. Use your thinking head!

As far as the drug part, I do not like Meth freaks, along with any needles drugs, or risky drugs. Excessive alcohol use also bothers me and I will walk out the door. That is what I think of when reading the D/D free. Would 420, XTC, OTC meds, or prescription meds bother me? Probably not. I never even think of OTC meds like aspirins or allergy. But if ya got a blue pill and ya wanna take one to play, by all means, help yourself! I love a man with confidence and stamina! *wicked grin*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: D-D free