Critique our profile please =D : Swingers Discussion 200837101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesCritique our profile please =D
TOPIC: Critique our profile please =D
Created by: virona
Original Starting post for this thread:
Please critique our profile. It's okay to be anal, we can also use advice and improve our profile.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Tablefor3. I changed my intro to what you said, made it much shorter and logical.

If anyone else has tips let us know.

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
One other thing. Play by the rules and delete your Yahoo name. Management *seriously* frowns on external contact info being posted.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Virona,

You've generally got a good profile, but your first section left me kind of wishy-washy, assuming everyone is comfortable, if that's what is wanted, but it's not required...

For starters, you don't define "like minded". Someone could take take that to mean "you like having juggling clowns holding the video camera while you encourage the dog to..." Expect those perverts to send you a message asking for he and his wife to join you, and they'll get pissed because suddenly your undefined "like minded" doesn't match what he thought it meant.

Lose "like minded" (and loosen up on the "policy"...it is so cold and corporate sounding) to avoid misunderstandings. Try being more direct with your interests, like this: "We a no pressure couple interested in soft or full swap couples and solo females. If everyone is comfortable, we are open to playing on the first meeting."

Good luck, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Great changes! And you communicate so well - makes you that much more attractive.

Jenga!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Thanks for your help!! *Reread our profile, deleted a few things (If you can think of anything else in particular let us know) *Deleted one costume pic, going to add more later on that are different *Fixed spelling errors

Any other suggestions let us know =D

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Profile: very clear and easy to read. Try rereading it yourself and eliminate any time you repeat something - IE, shorten it. In my opinion, profiles are ads, not resumes. The easier a profile is to read, the easier it is for someone to ping you. Oh, and I like the Jenga hook. Perfect way to encourage people to reach out to you. Jenga!!

Pics: your profile makes you seem very friendly. The pics do the same. If I'd change anything, is that you need variety. Clearly, You go to parties to dress up...but to be clear, that seems to mean "costume" not "tux and cocktail dress". If you don't want to add some "traditional sexy pics", add some where you're outdoors or not posing. You seem like a cute couple. Flaunt it!!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Please critique our profile. It's okay to be anal, we can also use advice and improve our profile.

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Critique our profile please =D