Critique our profile please : Swingers Discussion 197466
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesCritique our profile please
TOPIC: Critique our profile please
Created by: Sun_N_Moon69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Fun - your profile has a lot of exclamation points that aren't necessary.

The overwhelming number of ass pics, though the ass is lovely, makes the view redundant. I suggest selecting a few for your public profile, and since you obviously love the ass shots, creating a separate file for other ass-lovers to open. Also, it is easy to crop heads out of pictures if you want to keep that out of public viewing and still want to show your bodies. Giving a variety of interesting shots goes a long way toward attracting others.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9061 posts)
Hi Sun n Moon, and welcome to the forums. I think your profile is fine, but it could be sharpened up a little. For example, your first paragraph has several comments about how you like to meet and play, but these are separated by your preferences regarding the physical attributes of potential playmates. I think two short paragraphs addressing these things separately would flow better.

Pay attention to punctuation. You have several double periods. One of my pet peeves is the overuse of exclamation points; I think it detracts from their power when they are called for, but that's just me.

As for pics, I also couldn't see them all because the SLS pic server is acting up again. Of the thumbnails I could see, it looks like an awful lot of derriere pics. Nice profile; good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Seems perfect to me.

Couldn't see all your pix, but that is a bug at SLS.

New York NY
Username hidden
(183 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Critique our profile please