Critique my profile : Swingers Discussion 187142
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesCritique my profile
TOPIC: Critique my profile
Created by: Wiedefeldf
Original Starting post for this thread:
As the title suggests, tell me what's good and what's bad in my admittedly wordy profile. Also, working on getting pics ATM.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
First create your own thread, it's bad manner to ask in anothers thread

For the OP you're gonna have problems meeting people and here's why ( My opinion)

When I was single I hung out with singles, once married I hung out with other married couples. Once we had a child other married couples with children

Why?

The same reason you have friends your age - Common interests. At our age you we have no common interests except maybe old cars. Ever use a phone with a cord attached? Remember when gas was 70 cents a gallon? Remember when the Doobies broke up or even know who I mean?

Not trying to be mean but we are too far apart to be friends hanging out by the pool or the bbq

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Arg. I was wondering why everyone was getting on me about height. I didn't even notice that in the top part. Do'h. Again. thanks for all the advice.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I think the profile is vastly improved, but. . .

You still don't seem to know whether you're 6'3" or 6'4". How hard is it to stick with one of those? It's just sloppy on your part.

Kat suggested that you get rid of the Olive Garden reference. Unless they're paying you to get their corporate name out amongst the swinging community, you really should do that. So you've bussed tables and washed dishes there (you said you've done everything except manage), that's hardly a qualifier here.

If you're going for "I'm employed and responsible," then just say that. Let us all think you're a budding tech CEO if we want.

-ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
Well, I threw some terrible pictures up there for now. Hopefully I can get some better ones soon.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Yeah, I've been trying to find a thing to go to, but a lot of the clubs and stuff seem to be 21+, which is obviously a problem. So I guess it's mostly house parties or whatever for me. What's the best place to find these gathering? The event's subfourm? Or is there another place?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Thanks for all the advice so far guys. Been checking this every day and trying to make tweaks as you point them out. And I've already had 3 people message me, so I guess it's working!

Now I just need to get some pics. Problem is, I don't really have many good ones. I don't really have the kind of friends who take pictures all the time, and I don't really wanna go with a mirror self-shoot, so what's a good way to go?

A photographer I am not.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
thank you t3.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Wiedefeldf, I have to agree with Shesmooth on the height thing. How tall you are is how tall you are. Be consistent (honest) in your stats and profile body, don't grow as one reads your profile, unless you want to raise the fibber flag. :(

And I agree with Starrynights22 on adding some pictures...PG is best for public viewing, stay away from the cock shots to set yourself apart from the thousands of other single-minded single males on here. Any faces or nudes can be put in private galleries for viewing by select members. You sound like a person of character, so it is only a reflex that I tell you to avoid the "conquest" shots so many HNGs seem to think others want to see.

Other points noticed: -You have an open-ended parenthetical statement following your unofficial saying.

- I'm guessing few others will care that you've worked at Olive Garden for 3 years unless they have a pasta fetish.

-If you are seeking a mature couple, be clear about it. Don't leave that as an afterthought sentence near the end of your profile. Incorporate it into the first section and possibly adjust your desired age range to suit -- saying you are seeking mature couples while showing you want 18 y/o (remember, you are 19) gives a mixed message.

You've got a good base going, review it, revise it, build on it. Keep it current, and don't forget to revise your tagline as you gain more experience. :)

Good luck, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
can't really offer you much here on the profile, and anything i do offer will be disputed by another member, but i will say this. figure out how tall you are and stick with it.

most guys on sls who are under 5'10" seem to lie about their height by about two or three inches on average. it indicates deceit and a lack of confidence.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Well, I was trying to share some of my interests outside the bedroom and say I'm looking for some friends as well. What would be a better way to word that?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Critique my profile