Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Critique
TOPIC: Critique
Created by: Jlite71
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would appreciate any advice offered on improvements to my profile. Thank you for your time in advance.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep, the tagline "searching for my partner" is pretty self-explanatory and that's what his profile portrays.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3778 posts)
Seems like you're looking for love (or at least the potential for it). Good luck with that because there aren't many single women on here who are looking for the same. I'd imagine that your profile would scare most ladies away. And your profile isn't the least bit inviting to couples, even though you show some interest in them. My advice:

Scrap the whole thing and start over. Not just your profile, but your mindset. Don't look for love, look for lust. In the last 6 years you were divorced and subsequently in a lengthy relationship that didn't last. Take a break from relationships and have some fun as a single dude. Sooner or later you may just stumble upon a single lady in the LS who is ready for something more.

If you're hellbent on finding a relationship, then good on ya. Best of luck. But I think you'll be spinning your wheels trying to find it here.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
I would appreciate any advice offered on improvements to my profile. Thank you for your time in advance.

Ritter SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Critique