Critique : Swingers Discussion 223417101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesCritique
TOPIC: Critique
Created by: encryptedtransmission
Original Starting post for this thread:
Rather than spend 15 minutes saving 15% on your car insurance, glance over my profile please. Oh you already saved 15%? Check out my pics and certs too!

I am on the fence with body of profile having too much content .I am also on the fence with having certs from years back, and having quite a few of them. What say you?

My high points I want to convey- Personality, wit, experience, genuineness.

Does it read well?

Kyle

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Everyone thanks for the inputs.

I started to thin the Certs last night, and a few more will go. I have to mention that I received a peculiar email from a couple that said they wanted to give me the Single Male Profile of the year award! They dont swing with single guys, but my profile caught their attention and they had to pass that along.

So again, my thanks to all of you for contributions

Hayes VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Yeah, don't know what to make of all those certs. You might want to thin them out starting with old ones and the ones that don't represent your vision of the ideal couple. We're not interested in certs from parties or m&g's, more than one or two and they make you look like a professional guest.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Honestly I don't have a number in mind and I didn't count how many were recent but since you have so many I'd say anything older then 2 years is a bit much. It's much like a resume you don't really need to tell them you worked at Mc D's in high school

If you chose to go another route, eliminate those with whom you had a very casual things or no longer keep in touch with, or pick the ones that best represent you in each year and get rid of the rest if you want to show a time line. With 32 you skate the fine line of showing experience and giving the perception of a bed notcher.

Just my persoal opinion.

Mrs Sav

BTW I love the apron photo, cute and does give one a sense you are playful.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Damn fingers. I will beat them senseless for not typing what my mind was thinking. A few more of those screw ups, and my typing fingers will get pink slips!

Thanks for your input about the certs. I do want to show that I am established in the lifestyle, not an up and comer (cummer?) and that is my reasoning FOR leaving my certs up.

I dont want to come off as a bed notcher and that is my reason for taking some down.

In your opinion, what is the ideal amount?

Hayes VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
" I am a world traveler and often spend ridiculous amounts of venturing in and out of the US. "

The above sentence doesn't make sense, ridiculous amounts of what?

Overall I enjoyed your profile, I have a great selection of photos but far too many certs. I think it is wonderful you have been enjoyed by many but 32 is certainly overkill lol. Personally I'd keep only those from the last year or so , copy and paste the rest in your personal scrap book lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Rather than spend 15 minutes saving 15% on your car insurance, glance over my profile please. Oh you already saved 15%? Check out my pics and certs too!

I am on the fence with body of profile having too much content .I am also on the fence with having certs from years back, and having quite a few of them. What say you?

My high points I want to convey- Personality, wit, experience, genuineness.

Does it read well?

Kyle

Hayes VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Critique