Criique on my profile : Swingers Discussion 199760
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesCriique on my profile
TOPIC: Criique on my profile
Created by: SweetRon4u2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am new here and appreciate any advice on my profile. I'm looking for single women and couples, and looking for more than a one night stand.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Ron, welcome to the forums :)

Kudos to you for posting pics! If you can, also include a full length pic. You're HWP, so you should show that.

Your SLS name could use some tweaking. The word "Sweet" doesn't appeal to me for a male, but that is totally up to you.

Your profile reads more like it is for a dating site than a swinger site. It's perfectly fine to be seeking a significant other on here, but the gist of your profile should be centered more on playing or couples and SFs will quickly pass over you.

Under the first paragraph "We Are Looking For, you repeat the word "open" three times, so this needs to be re-worded. I think the first sentence is fine. Here you can also post about how you would enjoy meeting folks. Drinks, dinner and drinks, dancing, meeting one-on-one or at clubs, etc. Do you prefer taking things slow or are you okay with playing on first meet.

The second paragraph, however, is the one that reads like it should be on a dating site. Under "Description" - I think it's fine to leave in that you're old-fashioned and a gentleman (shows a little of your personality, which is nice), but describe yourself physically, too. Just the basics. You're HWP...how do you achieve this? Do you like to work out, eat healthy, what do you like to wear?

Under "Our Fantasies/Real Experiences." If you are brand new to the lifestyle, state this. That's fine! Everyone is new at one point. Likewise, if you have any experience, state this.

For single males, it is so important to have certs. Couples and SFs have quite a few SMs to sort through, and this will help your case. A simple way to do this is to go to a meet and greet in your area (go to Groups on the tool bar to the left, find your state and area). This is a relaxed, friendly arena in which to make contacts with couples and SFs in your area who can then certify that you are real.

Lastly, look over some single male profiles - ones with a lot of certs - for ideas on how to make your profile better.

Best wishes :)

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I am new here and appreciate any advice on my profile. I'm looking for single women and couples, and looking for more than a one night stand.

Perry MI

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Criique on my profile