Could I get some feedback and some thoughts for improvemnt : Swingers Discussion 233314
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesCould I get some feedback and some thoughts for improvemnt
TOPIC: Could I get some feedback and some thoughts for improvemnt
Created by: Esoteric_42
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would love some feedback and thoughts about my profile. I realize it is not lengthy but believe I have the important info in there. But I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance to any and all who comment.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Scandle,

Thanks for the feedback! It was greatly appreciated. I will update the pic, but it honestly is not that old. I completely understand what you are saying and agree about the honesty.

Again, thanks for the post.

Martinsburg WV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Esoteric_42, first of all, welcome to the Forums. There is a lot of great information here andsome not-so-great, so always read posts remembering that what is said is just that person's opinion.

Your profile could definitely use some work. There are a few grammatical errors, like in your first sentence. It should be " ...just<span style="background-color:rgb(230, 230, 250); color:rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12px">enjoy what life has to offer."</span>(the word "with" doesn't belong there) Later you have<span style="background-color:rgb(230, 230, 250); color:rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12px">and easy to get along with. </span>This should be"who is easy to get along with."

"<span style="background-color:rgb(230, 230, 250); color:rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12px">having a woman go for a ride." </span>This would be better as "watching a woman take for a ride." Later in that paragraph you need to change I doing to I'm doing. However, in my personal experience with a Sybian, there are times when I much prefer controling it by myself. You may want to mention that possibility if you are open to allowing a woman to drive while you watch, play with her breasts, position yourself for a blowjob, etc. There are many more options out there than just having the man drive the machine while the woman rides it.

You indicated that you are open to playing with women and couples, yet you don't say anything about the couple play you are willing to engage in. It might help your odds to fix that. Also, as I've recommended to other SM here, take a look at the profiles of some successful SM like NikAtNight andFun_Ahoy.

Last, your picture is fine but I question whether it is current. You list your weight as 230, with a height of 5'10". Men I've known with those stats tend to look much heavier than your default picture shows, so unless you've got extremely dense muscle mass under that t-shirt, something doesn't add up. Whether you need to change your listed weight or your picture, be honest about how you represent yourself. There is nothing that will end a meeting on a very bad note as quicklyas a lie.

<span style="line-height:1.6em">Good luck, and I hope you have fun here.</span>

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8930 posts)
I would love some feedback and thoughts about my profile. I realize it is not lengthy but believe I have the important info in there. But I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance to any and all who comment.

Martinsburg WV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Could I get some feedback and some thoughts for improvemnt