Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Constructive criticism on my profile
TOPIC: Constructive criticism on my profile
Created by: DarkSideGemini
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all. I'm new here hoping to find a woman whom I can share the swinger lifestyle with so if anyone could take a look at my profile and give me a few tips on making it look more attractive and attention grabbing then by all means feel free to let me know what you think. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, hello neighbor.

I'll get the "needs work" out of the way first.

It strikes me as odd that a profile that is 1 day old already has "updates" in your status and what you are looking for.

Also - when a profile is written all as "I" rather than "We", it says to me this is someone dragging their less than enthusiastic spouse along. If you're a couple, write like one.

On to the "good"

Clear pictures of both of you, and clear descriptions of what you want, written in intelligible English. Overall, I'd say pretty good except for those points noted above.

As for meeting single females, all I can say is good luck. If you've never been to any events, look at the "events" page on SLS and you'll see a VAF public meet and greet on April 28, held at a public bar, where you'll be able to meet dozens of other couples.

Good luck.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20543 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi all. I'm new here hoping to find a woman whom I can share the swinger lifestyle with so if anyone could take a look at my profile and give me a few tips on making it look more attractive and attention grabbing then by all means feel free to let me know what you think. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Constructive criticism on my profile