Comments on our profile : Swingers Discussion 192926
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesComments on our profile
TOPIC: Comments on our profile
Created by: PhoenixCougar
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would appreciate all comments about our profile that will help us to make it better and thereby help us to meet sincere people.

Thanks!!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
No intended meaning particularly, just a pose that I struck while he was shooting pics.........though now that you call attention to it and I look at it as someone else might, I guess it does look like I am just showing off my belly-button, or my belly.......I'm convinced, it is gone.

Often times other people can see things that are just too obvious and overlooked by the presenter....thanks.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Based on your comments and our interests/desires, I have scaled back a bit on the "interest strength" for couples. Thanks for helping us to see that need.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Thanks to you both for your comments.

To further explain without being defensive, the profile was initially created as a profile primarily for her to engage single guys, with the hubby's full knowledge and support, hence the name and majority of the comments in it. We previously had a couples profile under a different name for several years. Over time we became frustrated with meeting couples and singles based on that other profile so we created this new profile.

In the initial version of this profile, there was full disclosure that she is married, that hubby is fully aware and supportive. Along the way, the SLS admins determined that it should be a couples profile, so we expanded it a bit to reflect that. Still, our primary interest is for single, straight guys, due to some ED issues that the hubby now has due to other meds that he is on.

We are still open to couples, but simply recognize and acknowledge that circumstances make it unwise to make that our priority.

Akron, help me understand a bit better which photo you are referring to, so that we may improve your (and potentially other people's) uncertainty and/or misunderstanding.

Again, thanks for the comments made so far, and for those to be made. We welcome all comments so that we may maximize the benefit of the profile.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Would appreciate all comments about our profile that will help us to make it better and thereby help us to meet sincere people.

Thanks!!!!!

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Comments on our profile