Check my profile Please : Swingers Discussion 189322
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesCheck my profile Please
TOPIC: Check my profile Please
Created by: xupernova
Original Starting post for this thread:
Read it and tell me what you think. I promise I'll try not to cry too much...just kidding. I'm going to cry a lot.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok, uploaded just one pic to the public section. How does it look now?

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hey Xup ~~ Looks great : ) although I can't see your photos. Get those certs and you're on your way!

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Ok, I have updated my profile to the point I really feel comfortable with it. I took better pictures, with much better lighting (both face and body pics).

I really appreciate your input. Thanks.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hi Xup ~~

Overall, your profile isn't bad, but I would change the beginning. The first sentence is so important and sets the tone for your profile, which you want to be positive. I would take what you have written in the third paragraph, and place that right in the beginning as its own paragraph:

"I'm hoping to spend time with open minded people and have fun. I'm into 1 on 1 encounters, or joining a couple to help them spice things up. Group play is always fun. I know to respect everyone's point of view."

Then add the rest beneath it. Make sure you change: "If I contact you and don't open my pictures [put a comma here, not a period]...."

The problem I see with the photo is that it's too much in shadow. If you can, have someone take a pic of you from the neck down in better lighting (G-rated is fine).

As a SM, certs are really important! Hopefully there are some meet and greets in your area. If so, go to one as this is an easy way to meet others and get some certs.

Best wishes : )

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Thanks for your reply Seduction. I'll work on that. And just out of curiosity, what kind of picture would be better than the one I already have?

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
And being naked pretending to read a book is?

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Read it and tell me what you think. I promise I'll try not to cry too much...just kidding. I'm going to cry a lot.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Check my profile Please