Catch Phrase : Swingers Discussion 207021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesCatch Phrase
TOPIC: Catch Phrase
Created by: spicycouple3740 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Most of us have very hectic lives and plenty of vanilla friends so we don't have time for multiple "dates" or need to "get to know you as a person" (although it's always great if we click and become friends)."

I agree with Losa. Many people come into the lifestyle looking for friends with a possibility of playing after that. I have no objection but we tend to steer clear of those profiles. We came for sex, that is the objective and the goal. True friendships are a rare gift and something we do not take lightly. That being said we aren't going to "hang out" for any extended time in order to see if a friendship can be or might be established. Our rule is we "might" make a friend of of a playmate but we never make a friend a playmate. We look for attraction, compatibility in a sexual nature and respect. We also look closely at how a couple behaves toward each other. How they treat and appear to feel about each other is the greatest indicator of how well we will get along. Do they touch each other, make eye contact, share secret smiles etc. But this whole dating scenario, extensive emails, calls and texts , repeated meetings for dinner or drinks just isn't going to happen. I don't do wishy washy, I don't do indecisiveness, I don't deal with uncertainty. We don't need to "bond" with our playmates, we came for fun , variety and fantasy and we simply chose to not over complicate it or make more of it than what it is. As an adult I have no problem emphatically stating we are here for sex, anything else is a bonus. I also wonder why people comment they're not here for a one night stand or a hit an run booty call. To me that implies "relationship" Does anyone really know if all parties will actually want to meet for seconds? How can anyone determine if the sexual chemistry will still exist after the fact? If we get together once and we never see you again do you somehow feel used? I don't know I simply don't get it, it sounds sooo high schoolish...pardon me for saying so. Sometimes I swear people just put that crap in there because they're afraid they'll sound cheap or easy if they simply state their here for sex. Or to convince others how "picky" they are to justify the reason they never or almost never play. Is the reason they don't play often because they're so picky or is it simply they have no real desire to and therefore find fault with "everybody"? In any event there are no rights or wrongs but there are rights and wrongs for you personally and only you can determine why you are here and what it is you are seeking from others. If friendship are the main reason than I suggest you frequent parties and clubs where people come to be social and play is secondary. Meeting people privately numerous times before deciding where to go from there is going to get tiresome for many many people.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Thought you'd never ask, lol! First is that your husband is deployed until November. Many will wait until he's back to contact you. Second, you say you want to "get to know us first". Most of us have very hectic lives and plenty of vanilla friends so we don't have time for multiple "dates" or need to "get to know you as a person" (although it's always great if we click and become friends). That being said, it sounds like you're on the right track and taking it slow while learning the ropes! BTW, great pics!

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
"We will pay for dinner, drinks, and hotel". Seriously, if you're not getting much mail it's probably not because of the tag line. You have a couple of things in your profile that many here would steer clear of.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Hey Spicy, welcome to the forums : )

To be honest, I rarely read the catch phrases...but something humorous or a play on words always catches my eye.

I think a great profile and pics are more important. Enjoyed your's : )

Hopefully people will respond to your emails...part of me thinks if you're not playing until November, you might want to state that in your catch phrase. Lots of folks do this...we all have lives outside SLS.

Best wishes, Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Catch Phrase