Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Brutal Honesty on my profile please :-)
TOPIC: Brutal Honesty on my profile please :-)
Created by: Mindspin
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello fellow swingers. Please take a look at my profile. I'd love to get some honest feedback on what you like or don't like about it. I've got thick skin so feel free to be brutally honest. My goal is to appeal to couples and single girls who enjoy kinky uninhibited play. Much appreciated...thanks :-)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you so much for kind words SWgoldencouple. Much appreciated.

Tablefor3, thank you for the feedback. So it sounds like I'm coming off as someone who is trying to put "notches on the headboard". That's not at all my intent, so I need to figure out how to reword things. What I am most looking for is intense experiences with couples or single girls. Mainly couples and all of the fun role playing that can go on in that scenario. Also, great tip on the pics with casual clothing. Thank you :-)

Danville CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Mindspin-

Double check your messaging. I found a few points that stand out as problematic and work against you.

As a "quality of quantity" single male, you might find another site more suitable for your headboard nothing desires. Reconsider.

The "warning" -- Aside from being legally pointless, as discussed in depth several other threads, it is a good indicator you seriously bring drama to the party. Delete.

External contact information -- Posting your Yahoo address is against the site's rules. If you don't follow the site's rules, we know you don't care about our limits. Delete.

The double standard you have for couples versus single females is very noticeable. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, you might consider rewording things so it doesn't sound like you're always interested in kinky SF for sex, and couples only if there is chemistry...reinforces your earlier stated notching image.

You also might consider adding pictures of you NOT taken in a mirror. A couple PG shots of you dressed are always good, shows everyone you are not just another SM looking for sex on a swing site.

Good luck, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Hello fellow swingers. Please take a look at my profile. I'd love to get some honest feedback on what you like or don't like about it. I've got thick skin so feel free to be brutally honest. My goal is to appeal to couples and single girls who enjoy kinky uninhibited play. Much appreciated...thanks :-)

Danville CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Brutal Honesty on my profile please :-)