Blunt opinions are welcome go ahead : Swingers Discussion 220302101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesBlunt opinions are welcome go ahead
TOPIC: Blunt opinions are welcome go ahead
Created by: Coastalcouple843
Original Starting post for this thread:
We started getting into this last November...it has been interesting to say the least. Very much a "let down". Please take a look at the profile and give us your opinion. We are trying to convey that we are not into quickies, that shit can happen on any given weekend. Our profile has changed except for most of the pics. On that note, we would like a third party to take pics of us for use on SLS if you're interested. Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you very much especially the anonymous couple that gave us terrific insight via email. Now all we have to do is hire a photographer!

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Wow.. exceptional...you should change nothing at this point and I don't get it how could it be "let down" you look awesome..

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Appreciate the response! Made those changes.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Your profile is well written and even though you only have 2 pics right now, I think they're both really good. I think I'd lose the "simple sex" references though. I understand what you guys mean by it, it's just some good old fashioned fucking each other's brains out without any bondage or public indecency violations, but the phrase "simple sex" just has kind of a boring tone to it. All in all, good profile though. If we were local to you, we'd probably be interested.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
We started getting into this last November...it has been interesting to say the least. Very much a "let down". Please take a look at the profile and give us your opinion. We are trying to convey that we are not into quickies, that shit can happen on any given weekend. Our profile has changed except for most of the pics. On that note, we would like a third party to take pics of us for use on SLS if you're interested. Thanks!

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Blunt opinions are welcome go ahead