Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Blind Dates Is No a minority opinion
TOPIC: Blind Dates Is No a minority opinion
Created by: fuckbudz
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've only been paying members for a few weeks now, but have been members of other sites for years. The majority of the notes we've received have been from members with single line profiles and no pictures, or all their photos are private and no access granted - some don't even list their weight. The notes all have a polite introduction, and then ask us if we are interested, want to get together ect.... We try to be kind to all that write, but the first thing that always comes to mind is "how the hell do we have any idea if we're interested or not?" We can't figure out what sort of reply they're hoping to receive - "We'll call the sitter and be over in an hour", "wear something red so we know who you are", "here's our address come on over"..... Do many of you here actually arrange meetings without having seen a current photo? Personally, we don't have that kind of free time. Are we in the minority?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
i always think to myself...wtf....they have seen our profile and have a general idea of what we look like yet they don't open private pics when initiating contact? not a good first impression. looks do play into attraction. not seeking perfection because we are not perfect either. but come on! if you send an e-mail without opening pics that are already on the profile i really have to wonder.

and fuckbudz......wish we lived closer to ya ;)

mrs. rr

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
No, I agree with you entirely. Having received some odd invites from people with similar profiles, I just scratch my head. For me, I prefer to get some idea what people are like, looks and personality, before I meet.

Welcome to SLS btw.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
We've only been paying members for a few weeks now, but have been members of other sites for years. The majority of the notes we've received have been from members with single line profiles and no pictures, or all their photos are private and no access granted - some don't even list their weight. The notes all have a polite introduction, and then ask us if we are interested, want to get together ect.... We try to be kind to all that write, but the first thing that always comes to mind is "how the hell do we have any idea if we're interested or not?" We can't figure out what sort of reply they're hoping to receive - "We'll call the sitter and be over in an hour", "wear something red so we know who you are", "here's our address come on over"..... Do many of you here actually arrange meetings without having seen a current photo? Personally, we don't have that kind of free time. Are we in the minority?

Lindenhurst IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Blind Dates Is No a minority opinion