Be gentle with me : Swingers Discussion 208318
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesBe gentle with me
TOPIC: Be gentle with me
Created by: itsbeen20yrs
Original Starting post for this thread:
I want to be as honest and genuine and still be successful here. Any CONSTRUCTIVE comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

Can't change the face and I'm working on the body...

Thanks in advance for your kind and thoughtful consideration.

Itsbeen

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
@total - BTW, love this line.... "my main fantasy has been for everyone to read my profile before e-mailing me"

It's amazing how such a simple concept that brings such joy is so often overlooked! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Wanna, Bridge, Total

Thanks for the input and kind comments. Duly noted and will be considered with the greatest of care and respect.

Play well my friends Danny

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Itsbeen,

Can't see your profile in order to comment on it, but kudos for putting it out there for feedback. That's what I did a while ago, and received, and put to use some great feedback.

My two cents, for what that's worth, read as many SM profiles as you can. You'll find that a number of the more successful ones will be open to view. Some of the truly lousy ones will be open too. This might help with the readability comment that was made earlier.

Have fun.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7679 posts)
@ it'sbeen - I think your profile is nicely written. :) My only comment on it is that I feel you should not use pix with your female friend in your public gallery. Your profile is "single male" and your public gallery should put that image forward.

You could put your pix with you *and* her in a private gallery stating she's your friend/gf/playmate/whatever. But to have her prominently featured in your public gallery (however blurred her face is) is .... confusing.

JMHO. Best of luck to you!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(510 posts)
LOL - she's cool with them, do you recognize her? LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"is the female in your profile pic the female you're talking about?"

Yesh! Used with her permission with face blurred.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Thanks! I was wondering if and how to present her. It's not intended to be bait and switch, but the real possibility is there, just don't know when.

I'll get on it, thanks.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
itsbeen20yrs,

Generally speaking, your profile has plenty of good info, but could use a little reorganization to make it a smoother read. However, some red flags stood out on my first reading:

First and foremost, delete that bogus warning at the end of your profile. It is pointless, unenforceable, and makes you sound like paranoid drama waiting to happen. HUGE red flag.

Second, don't brag about the escapades with your new lady friend. Kiss and tell is a red flag. To say you have a female friend that introduced you to the lifestyle, and you've been exploring since, is great. To tell us about having threesomes together, going to clubs with her, etc., is too much. Strongly consider deleting the entire "Since my divorce I have only..." paragraph and rewrite it about you, not the two of you.

Third, remove the sentences "She's Bi and my adventures could lead to a exciting couple night too. She's HAWT!)" and "and also what to expect as a man in a lifestyle couple (she's Bi)." from your profile. You are here as a single male, she is not part of the package...as I see it, you are dangling her as bait to get responses. Bait and switch is a red flag.

Give these items your corrective attention. I'll post feedback on readability shortly.

Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
I want to be as honest and genuine and still be successful here. Any CONSTRUCTIVE comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

Can't change the face and I'm working on the body...

Thanks in advance for your kind and thoughtful consideration.

Itsbeen

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Be gentle with me