Background in photos : Swingers Discussion 2044411041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesBackground in photos
TOPIC: Background in photos
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ugg!! There is nothing worse then seeing someone posing sexy in a dirty bathroom!!!

Chalfont PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Read our profile ..... clearly states our feelings on the cat litter box photo lol ! We do like profiles with lots of pics, while we do not show our face pics in public, we readily make them available in galleries to interested parties.

Username hidden
(61 posts)
We agree as well and actually have a line in our profile stating as much. Such a turn off seeing piles of junk, baby toys, or overflowing trashcans in the background.

New Cumberland PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
NYC_BF_WM Raid in the picture. Makes me itch thinking about that visual. So... not only does one wonder about being clean, but do they have bugs for the giving as well.

Roscoe IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
When you see a photo of a part of a couple [always a guy in the ones we see] taken in a bathroom mirror like Eddie Long, it makes you wonder what happened to the other person.

We once saw a photo with a can of Raid on a junky dresser in the background.

New York NY
Username hidden
(181 posts)
I'm very critical about photos. Honestly, I see the background before the people. I'm in the furniture business and so, naturally I notice furniture and it's fun to see furniture that is made by the companies I've worked for!

I continue to be amazed by face photos where there is no smile. Then you read they love to laugh and have fun. Total disconnect.

The serious pout/scowl is best left to professional photographers for magazine ad shoots.

Learn to use a photo editing program. Remove unappealing stuff in the background of photos. Better yet, set the stage....get rid of crap, don't even think about taking a photo with a toilet in the background.

I've sent emails twice to people because of kids in photos. I'm sure they didn't realize they were there. One was on a t-shirt, the other was in the background. One emailed me back and thanked me.

Most of my photos were taken by me using a timer. To get 10 good photos, it might take 125+ shots. If you can't take the time to get good photos, don't post any till you do. If at all possible, do NOT use a cell phone.

Some photos are just scary and my first thought is: "they think that is good/sexy and is going to appeal to me/us?" OR "There are no mirrors in that house!"

Smile....SMILE!!!!! A smile is a million times better than a scowl and straight face. You might as well be dead.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Scandle, while your explanation is more plausible, I still like mine better ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
Wanna, it could just be that they were nudists - some entire families are - but to post it on an adult site is crazy!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8809 posts)
Wanna, now, are you sure it wasn't a little person? Maybe they were staging an adult version of The Wizard of Oz, or Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. Just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
I actually saw a pic (on another site) of these 2 women standing topless. Nice pic....until you see the little kid standing in the background!!!! Made me REALLY uncomfortable. :(

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 61   End
TOPIC: Background in photos