Background in photos : Swingers Discussion 2044411011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesBackground in photos
TOPIC: Background in photos
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're on the other site mentioned. It's not that skanky. We actually have better luck meeting up with couples from there than we ever have on here.

Just my humble opinion.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
Thank you! I wish I felt as good now. I had major jaw surgery on Friday and well, it's not pretty! Horribly painful too. I also have an incision in my stomach where he took fat to inject into my jaw to make a new disk and that hurts too!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Your pics are gorgeous, by the way!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Thanks. I tell everyone because there are a lot of couples on there. It's nasty.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Wow, Greeneyes! That's really scary! We're not on that site, nor have we even visited it. Don't think we will now. Thanks for sharing!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
This isn't really about backgrounds, but since the google topic came up, I thought I'd add this. Some people are also on Adult friend Finder. When signing up on that site, you agree (in tiny print) that they can put your profile on any and all their partner sites. I found 40+ sites that they put my profile, one being transgengered lesbians in the Netherlands. I was on AFf before I even knew what the lifestyle was and had no idea what a skanky site it is.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
CurtnJane, I have googled my screen name and while there is a company with that name, I didn't see anything related to me/us specifically. But then again I didn't look at every single entry, so who knows! I'm not too worried about it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
Sort of on the thread.........

Have you ever googled your SLS screen name? It's a little frightening how much stuff pops up. Especially if your screen name is your real name, like ours. We have talked about it, and over the years decided it would only be momentarily embarrassing. We know several people who use actual names like Fred and Wilma when in fact they are John and Marsha. That always seemed odd to us.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Also, be aware of any Degrees, Certificates, etc that may be hanging on the wall with your full name on them. It doesn't take a computer genuise to enhance that, get your full name, and find out all sorts of information about you. Just be careful!

Petersburg VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thanks D. You have mail.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 61   End
TOPIC: Background in photos