FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Attracting a lot of single females but only a few couples Any input
TOPIC: Attracting_a_lot_of_single_females_but_only_a_few_couples_Any_input
Created by: islandguy The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
The ratio has seemed to be working itself out ;)

Had quite a bunch of recent requests from couples and the get togethers were very comfortable and exciting. So verdict is least for now...I'll be leaving my profile exactly as it is...

Beverly Hills CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
You may live in a place where lots of people like to read! Or at least the women do. Maybe you are a writer. Lots of words and expressions invoking excitement.

Actually, I have no advice on the profile. Almost everyone here would love to have the problem of too many single females approaching.

If anything, you might INSIST that the ladies explain to you how their husbands fit (or don't fit) into their meetings. This would be good in the long run, if there's cheating going on. And in the short term, it sends the clear message that you ARE looking to meet both halves of any couple.

Now I'm going to study your profile some more...

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Attracting a lot of single females but only a few couples Any input
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.