Are we THAT bad or is it the profile : Swingers Discussion 219915101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesAre we THAT bad or is it the profile
TOPIC: Are we THAT bad or is it the profile
Created by: DomDave
Original Starting post for this thread:
We don't get inquiries, and very few responses to email and or i.m.'s that we send.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
maybe crack a smile, the look of the male in every pic is somewhat scary/intimidating.....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(426 posts)
I second TableFor3's comments. Excellent critique, imo.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Your screen name may have something to do with it. We would pass you by without reading your profile based on that alone. If you're really into the dom thing, leave it the way it is, if not, you might consider changing your screen name the next time your membership comes up for renewal.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
You're here less than a month, give it time, people join these sites and expect things to happen yesterday, patients in this lifestyle is truly a virtue.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
DomDave-

Our first impression comes from your pictures. They left us thinking you are not a happy couple, borderline angry about something. That might be scaring people away before reading your profile. Do you have any photos showing you with smiles?

Your emboldened comment about "all or none" might also be working against you. Unclear if you intended it to emphasize the "only play together" aspect of your relationship, or to say "full swap or don't waste our time."

A few punctuation issues are apparent, and "it is" should be contracted to "it's", but I'd recommend you focus first on softening/warming your profile to better represent both, not him writing it with her as the marketing tool...

Mrs. TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Welcome,

Don't think your profile is bad nor are you. Something that few people realize before starting in the LS is that it is difficult to find someone to f**k. Who woulda thunk!?

You are really new. Two weeks is nothing. Give it time. There are couples out there who will like you. Be patient...

:)

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
We don't get inquiries, and very few responses to email and or i.m.'s that we send.

Sebring OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Are we THAT bad or is it the profile