Are public pictures a must : Swingers Discussion 60647
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesAre public pictures a must
TOPIC: Are public pictures a must
Created by: wpafuncpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are new here and are planning to add some photos this evening. We would prefer to add them as "Private" photos and then give access to those that we contact. Is this a practice that will automatically get our profile passed over? We are not paranoid, but just don't want our pics out there for everyone to see.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Myself, I am not much for having pics taken of me, that is why I always make sure to get some of the hubby. I think he is the better looking one of this couple.

Niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Most men are way too insecure to include a picture of themselves in a "Couple" profile. They only include a picture of the female half. In fact, they don't even have pictures of themselves amongst their private pictures. Why men are so paranoid about their pictures when they are part of a couple is baffling. The single guys include their pictures in their profiles. What is it with men who are fortunate enough to have women who are willing to swing with them? As a woman (speaking on both our behalf), I want to see what the male half of a couple looks like. He's the person I would be making the most whoopee with, so I don't want to waste time meeting a couple in person only to discover he's not my type. In a profile, I'm fine with cropped out faces, but I still want to have an idea what people look like. Every profile says, "We're the hottest couple on the planet." I want to make that determination for myself.

- The lady of "love_shack"

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
when we first started on this site about 8 or 9 months ago we only put a pic of sam and then quickly realized that just was not getting any responses even with us contacting couples so we added pics of lori, and now we get emails from all over and as far away as 1500 miles so YES PUBLIC PICS ARE NEEDED TOO. not yelling just know that they are necessary. good luck sam and lori

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are new here and are planning to add some photos this evening. We would prefer to add them as "Private" photos and then give access to those that we contact. Is this a practice that will automatically get our profile passed over? We are not paranoid, but just don't want our pics out there for everyone to see.

Murrysville PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Are public pictures a must