Are You a Single Male With a Successful Profile : Swingers Discussion 212625101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesAre You a Single Male With a Successful Profile
TOPIC: Are You a Single Male With a Successful Profile
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
Every once in a while I critique profiles of single men here. While I have a few ideas of my own on how they could improve things, there's nothing like a person being able to see for themselves what a successful SM profile looks like. NicAtNight has a very nice one and he has told me it is open for other men to look at. (Thanks, Nic!)

As a SM, do you have a profile that you think others could benefit from reading, and can other SM see it? If you would like to be included as a reference for others, please sign in here.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Every once in a while I critique profiles of single men here. While I have a few ideas of my own on how they could improve things, there's nothing like a person being able to see for themselves what a successful SM profile looks like. NicAtNight has a very nice one and he has told me it is open for other men to look at. (Thanks, Nic!)

As a SM, do you have a profile that you think others could benefit from reading, and can other SM see it? If you would like to be included as a reference for others, please sign in here.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Are You a Single Male With a Successful Profile