Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Are You a Single Male With a Successful Profile
TOPIC: Are_You_a_Single_Male_With_a_Successful_Profile
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
Every once in a while I critique profiles of single men here. While I have a few ideas of my own on how they could improve things, there's nothing like a person being able to see for themselves what a successful SM profile looks like. NicAtNight has a very nice one and he has told me it is open for other men to look at. (Thanks, Nic!)

As a SM, do you have a profile that you think others could benefit from reading, and can other SM see it? If you would like to be included as a reference for others, please sign in here.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Every once in a while I critique profiles of single men here. While I have a few ideas of my own on how they could improve things, there's nothing like a person being able to see for themselves what a successful SM profile looks like. NicAtNight has a very nice one and he has told me it is open for other men to look at. (Thanks, Nic!)

As a SM, do you have a profile that you think others could benefit from reading, and can other SM see it? If you would like to be included as a reference for others, please sign in here.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11726 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Are You a Single Male With a Successful Profile
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.