Appreciate a critique of our profile : Swingers Discussion 203317
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesAppreciate a critique of our profile
TOPIC: Appreciate a critique of our profile
Created by: Me_gusta_cuca The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Neither I just know that confidence and decisiveness are appealing qualities. You have some experience so aren't completely new, why scare off others by mentioning it? On a personal note anytime I read a profile that says/implies "We 're so picky" it conscientiously is also saying "we know YOU"RE NOT" it leaves a bad taste in my mouth lol. I don't know too many people who do not expect attraction , ease of conversation and a certain comfort level. We're all here for the same things on one level or another and I've only met one or two in our years of swinging who didn't really care "who" they had sex with so long as they had sex. A profile should be honest, not soul baring. An easy read with some hints to your personality, engaging and informative. Save the maybe we will maybe we won't conversation until you actually have the option lol. Lay it on the line and good luck. Also note you will still have a high rate of non responses, it is what it is.Don't personalize it and move on.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
In reading your profile I saw too many unclear variables . Are you looking for full Swap or only Soft Swap ? You use the word relationship which implies to meet we'd need to meet numerous times and become "true" friends before the idea of swapping was on the table. Understandably everyone wants to be comfortable with those they play with but the word "relationship" sounds far too complicated and time consuming. As a full swap couple we wouldn't contact you , for sound for lack of a better word you sound too wishy washy.Too much of "if the stars aline , the moon is full " if you know what I mean. As a full Swap couple If we do not have feel attraction all around we sure aren't going to engage in soft swap and call it a night if you see my point. We would enjoy our drink with you and call it a night. That being said if we move past that drink to a more intimate situation we do so with the understanding that everyone is "in" and the objective is full swap. On a rare occasion something might prevent that but we'd not enter the situation with a "lets see how it goes and than we'll decide attitude" . We make that decision before we move to more private settings.

The below paragraph could use some fine tuning............. We like to say we are new at this, but it is more like there is some experience that has just been spread out over 5-6 years! Most of what we have done has centered around the girls, same room/same bed/own partner quite a bit with a little touchy-feely between couples(not the guys...straight there), some soft swap, and even did a little full swap. It is all going to depend upon who we are with and the "vibe." It is always same room for us... something more along the lines of........ Our experience includes encounters centered around the girls with some Soft Swap between couples. We have limited experience with Full Swap but are hopeful of finding couples to enjoy that experience with as well. We only play together and always in the same room.

Also Occasionally only has 1 S , since you've used it several times I'd correct that .

I suggest you both read it out loud to each other. Remove the if's, mays and mights. State what you are looking for and run with it. Sound confident and decisive knowing that at the end of the day (or meeting) the choice of where to go , how far to go etc is up to you so there is really no need to mention , maybe, might, depends and phrases that imply if we don't like you ain't nothing happening......Thats a Given for us all lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
Me_Gusta,

Welcome to the forums !

"He is a guy, and no one really cares what a dude looks like when they are with a smokin' hot babe."

The first problem I see is the above sentence. You are seeking COUPLES according to your profile and I am sorry to say your" smokin' hot babe" is not my primary interest . As the female half of the couple I find this statement rather insulting. As a women, of course I care what the male half looks like and no matter how hot your wife is or how hot you believe her to be if I can't see the male half or I have no attraction for him what your wife looks like is completely irrelevant. If you want to attract couples than present yourself as a couple in photos. The single phrase above is enough of a turn off that we would never contact you, no offense intended whatsoever . Just a suggestion

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Appreciate a critique of our profile