Any Suggestions or Helpful Hints : Swingers Discussion 204026103
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesAny Suggestions or Helpful Hints
TOPIC: Any Suggestions or Helpful Hints
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   3 to 12 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks good to me, clear and concise.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8886 posts)
We've added the pictures and made some new comments which we think are more descriptive of who and what we are.

Niagara Falls Canada
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Nifty, there are some word choice errors that need to be corrected now.

"If a second date envelops...game on!" That should be "If a second date develops...game on!" (envelop means to surround)

"Face pics must be legible" .... some other word than legible. Legible means readable handwriting or print. Perhaps clear would be a better word here.

"We are a NO means NO," .... what would you think about adding, playfully, that you are also a YES means YES couple?

"We prefer afternoon/ early evening meets. times." Too many periods here.

The rest of that paragraph has a few punctuation or grammar errors, but it's no big deal.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8886 posts)
We have made some further changes. Any comments?

Niagara Falls Canada
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Nicely done, Nifty! I hope your profile now garners a lot of interest.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8886 posts)
Thank you all for your suggestions. WE hope the pic of the two of us meets with your approval.

Niagara Falls Canada
Username hidden
(35 posts)
To increase your takers, I think you need a public pic of the two of you and it doesn't have to be swimsuits either. Just a nice photo of both of you,crop your faces out if you want discretion.

When you are looking at profiles...don't you want to see something to indicatethat there is a male half present and participating?

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3409 posts)
Nifty, I hope someone else with more activity on their profile than I have writes here because I don't feel very qualified to answer that question.

The only thing I would consider changing would be to delete your last line about the pic of you two together beingG rated, and instead post it in your public gallery with faces cropped like your current default picture. There are people who reject couples' profiles out of hand if the public gallery does not include both partners.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8886 posts)
We are getting lots of lookers but no takers. Are we being to open?

Niagara Falls Canada
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Nifty, overall I think your profile looks appealing for people of our generation. It is well written, well organized, intelligent and inviting. There were a couple of typos you might want to fix, though they don't detract from the main message:

"social fun amnd" first sentence, should say "social fun and" "are more genuine them" 3rd paragraph in Description should say whatever you mean, but not that. "Its your choice to show you pics" 2nd-to-last paragraph, "you" should be "your"

If possible, I suggest having a public pic of the 2 of you together, even if you are both fully dressed and you don't include your heads in the photo. A lot of people find that to be very important here. If you can't, then it may slow down your contact rate.

Good luck, and continue having lots of fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8886 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   3 to 12 of 13   End
TOPIC: Any Suggestions or Helpful Hints