Another request to look over profile : Swingers Discussion 189104
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesAnother request to look over profile
TOPIC: Another request to look over profile
Created by: SepiaCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
We signed up on this site at the suggestion of a friend and to be honest have had very little response or contact. I like the general vibe here better than other sites but must admit we are a little bummed out about the lack of replies.

Is there anything we can do to make our profiles stand out? Due to my day job, facial pics are a no-no. I also would prefer to shy away from standard breast and cock photos if I can help it. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Good Morning,

I think your profile overall looks great. Your photos are fine . The locked private folders is the place for you face photos as many will not exchange through private emails and they remain locked unless you open them for a particular couple/person . Not many people are going to meet without seeing face photos, most of us are too old and too cynical to "blind date" Not getting a response is a common problem and is just something you will have to get used to. Make sure you personalize every email to the profile you are sending it, be sure you meet all their requirements/preferences etc and hope for the best. I'd say the responses to email average about 25% and if they don't respond they're not interested. The fact that you are new to this is also a deterrent for many couples, be patient , be persistent in contacting new people and get involved with Meet and Greets and socials in your area. I wish you happiness and success.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We signed up on this site at the suggestion of a friend and to be honest have had very little response or contact. I like the general vibe here better than other sites but must admit we are a little bummed out about the lack of replies.

Is there anything we can do to make our profiles stand out? Due to my day job, facial pics are a no-no. I also would prefer to shy away from standard breast and cock photos if I can help it. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Saco ME
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Another request to look over profile