Always wanting to improve my profile critique requested : Swingers Discussion 52586
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesAlways wanting to improve my profile critique requested
TOPIC: Always wanting to improve my profile critique requested
Created by: lifes2short4sex
Original Starting post for this thread:
In fighting the uphill battle of singleguydom, I'm always looking to improve my image. I tried to be original in my writing for my profile, but there is a fine line between being cute and being a dork....lol. Please let me know what you think and how I might improve it. A big thank you for your help. DSB

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I very much enjoyed it too. My parter refers to me as a fully loaded cadillac with ots of options. Your profile made me chuckle. Thanks Sugar!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Looks like another great profile! I don't think it's dorky at all. Very nice, very clear, and very likeable. I like how you talk about yourself like you're a car--could have been a really bad move if not written well, but you pulled it off just fine. My only suggestion is to add something in the last 2 areas so they're not blank. I don't know why, but it really looks better if there's something in there. Happy hunting!

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
In fighting the uphill battle of singleguydom, I'm always looking to improve my image. I tried to be original in my writing for my profile, but there is a fine line between being cute and being a dork....lol. Please let me know what you think and how I might improve it. A big thank you for your help. DSB

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Always wanting to improve my profile critique requested