69 : Swingers Discussion 218877
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profiles69
TOPIC: 69
Created by: CurusCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, I see some members post their ages as '69'. In most cases it is obvious that they are not 69. They don't want to tell their actual ages for a variety of reasons.

While age is not just a number, all of us chronologically age at the same rate but....some 50 year old people are obviously younger than other 50 year old people.

What do you think about '69' as an age?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Listing your age as "69" just to be funny is stupid, I think. Just like listing weight as "0". You're not fooling anyone! :)

And yes, we are one of those rare couples that are 100% honest with our stats. Like it or not.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Kind of like listing your weight as O. Most searches are by age and many couples have a 50 yo cutoff so listing yourself as 69 means you're not really looking for anybody. We find the much bigger problem is with the ones that list themselves as 49 to make the cut, yet are obviously much older.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
So, I see some members post their ages as '69'. In most cases it is obvious that they are not 69. They don't want to tell their actual ages for a variety of reasons.

While age is not just a number, all of us chronologically age at the same rate but....some 50 year old people are obviously younger than other 50 year old people.

What do you think about '69' as an age?

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: 69