100's of messages, no response : Swingers Discussion 222202
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profiles100's of messages, no response
TOPIC: 100's of messages, no response
Created by: Talentedtongue993 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
TB, I don't know, but I sure hope so! Truly, how clueless must he think we are?

Kisses back at you, TB!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I think you are right on the money, T! If his wife didn't already discover the account, he's probably very afraid that she will - and that is why he put the ridiculous disclaimer in his profile. Note that he didn't simply close his account, probably so he could continue to perv profiles and see what people were writing about him here. LOL!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
"When I do get a response we might exchange an email or pic or two and then they disappear.."

He got a response or two and then disappeared... (in my best sing-song voice) Irony!

OK, sarcasm aside. Either way you call it, Losamantes or Scandle, I'm wagering this guy was not being honest with himself and/or his wife, and a reality check suddenly happened. :(

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
TB, that's hysterical! He wrote:

"What a joke. Do you people really live like this???? I don't want to be around any of you. So many judgemental and hateful people on this site."

It looks like we have another winner in the can't-take-constructive-criticism-even-when-asked-for crowd!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Wow, that was quick! His wife must have stumbled onto his browsing history.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
TT993-

In the spirit of your request, I (male half) gave your profile a glance as if we got an email from you. Fist thing we do is read the profile, as there is no point in reading the email if we're turned off by the profile.

1) You include your Gmail address - red flag item! You don't follow the site rules, so we immediately know you won't respect our play limits.

2a) You're Bi - not a problem in and of itself, but if you are writing to couples with straight males not interested in male-male contact (that is, not explicitly saying they are OK with such contact), they might be ignoring your messages for that reason alone, regardless of what your profile says, even though they are otherwise be open to single males.

2b) If you are writing to couples listing him as bi-curious, your first sentence comes on pretty strong and may be scaring away any couples with "more curious than bi" males.

3) "Can also play completely straight if that is your preference." - by extension of 2a and 2b, the placement and wording of this sentence makes you sound disingenuous, as if what you're not saying is, "but only if I have to, if that's what it take to get in bed with you."

4) I get a general sense of arrogance in the first section - you have no idea what my/our erotic dreams are, how can you outright claim that you'll make those dreams come true!?

5) No public picture. Assuming you don't automatically open your private pics to the hundreds you contact, not being able to see you could be a consideration for some members. (Our personal preference would be a single G-rated, clothed, full-body (with or without face) pic over several "equipment" pics.)

Any of these points might move you into the "without further consideration" category before we even read your email. Nothing sets your profile apart from any other single male profile - consider this: bi or not, single males are a dime-a-dozen in the lifestyle. Multiply that by the hundreds of messages each send to "interested" couples... You get the idea.

Good luck, Mr TF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
"When I do get a response we might exchange an email or pic or two and then they disappear.."

TT, in what way do they "disappear"? You think they have blocked you? Or they just don't reply to your latest email?

If you are trying to keep in touch with someone, take the initiative to ask if they're still interested. I can never remember "who wrote last", and we don't regularly go back through our email exchanges; so it may seem we are ignoring someone that we just haven't been assertive towards.

As for your profile, you might describe your other interests besides sex. Something to make it seem that you are a real person with a real life.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: 100's of messages, no response