Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 70911
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
It makes no sense to me at all when I read about single men being so mistreated.. even though they really are in the forums. I am really starting to believe there is no such thing as a single male that will meet us! Maybe it is us...

Look, we rarely seek singles in the lifestyle but when we do the females are far more likely to show than the males! Who would have thunk... 4 years in the lifestyle, we may have courted 10 to 12 single males and not one has done what they say they were going to do... SHOW UP FOR THE FIRST DATE! Much less even call to say they were lost or late or something.

Now we have courted two single females and both not only did show up but we hit it off very well.

This is not a desperation plea as we do find a way to meet some great people on the site but we are so darn puzzled by what we expected to be the opposite in this lifestyle!

We welcome your thoughts and tips on what we may be doing wrong...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT, it's always been my pleasure to please any lady I'm with. But, all the pleasure is first started with trust and communications. I'm not like most guys, my expectations are to see her satisfied and then I know she will return the pleasure.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Rdy: Paragraph two has been my experience most of the time. Perhaps I should put you on retainer.....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2959 posts)
BLT, even if they did all show up, they most likely couldn't get it up. That's why whenever I host a gang bang I never put out a "Cattle Call" for guys. I have a group of men that I know and can call upon to satisfy any lady. They are experienced, respectful and know the protocol to follow for complete satisfaction.

Just about the worst thing that can happen to a lady is to get high on being pleasured and it doesn't come close to expectations.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
OMG, Flydoc, who has crowd control duty if they all were to show....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2959 posts)
Having been both a couple and a single, I think the issue is what rdy2play says: inexperience in the lifestyle.

I suspect that these are guys who find the websites/ads, but have never been involved in any group play. The thought of another guy being there freaks them out. From what I've read on here, gangbangs especially suffer from guys flaking out. Theres a rule of thumb to invite like 3-4 times as many guys as you want, just to get enough guys to show.

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
As a I tend guy I have never chickened out of meeting anyone. However I am aware that there are a lot of single guys who don't show. Having talked with a lot of different people I think there are a lot of different reasons why they don't show. Sadly there are a lot of guys who simply are not single and only looking for sex on the side and when the time comes they either can't get away or are afraid of being caught. I also think that some guys get some stage fright. It doesn't just happen to couples however. It also happens to us singles as well. I personally tend to find that most folks who have invested in a paid membership tend tend to be more likely to follow though. I have on occasion also found that after an initial contact some people tend to not really be what is actually advertised in a profile and sometimes become just to overly aggressive and I will just simply tell me no thanks.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(96 posts)
Do not know what the problem would be, but I find that it is the single ladies and couples, also some pertenders whom chicken out. All I know this single guy does show even at events that single's pay to get in, but also know that many wish that I was not there, ha ha each to there own .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
I have had the most success when I set up a Meet & Greet for selected couples and SFs and Single guys. These M&Gs are strictly a social event and if someone wants to meet at a later time for whatever they can do it privately.

Yes, most single guys who are inexperienced in the lifestyle just don't know how to go about it. It's a shame because it generates comments from couples that SMs are the low life's of this site and others. But, let me speak from experience there are lots of couples that act the same way.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
I think the reason they back out is after talking a lot of shit, they know they (a) can't live up to the hype or (b) the dick is whacked. That's why I try not to talk sex because people build up all these expectations and when it goes down and it doesn't jump off then someone is disappointed. Just meet and let it happen. If it doesn't work out, worse case you've made a new friend and move on to the next encounter. This is supposed to be fun!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2959 posts)
Most of the losers who back out never had intentions of meeting in the first place. There are allot of fakes flakes and jerk offs on this site. We have had best luck at house parties and club events. Sometimes I see new people who look scared and out of place. I remember we were like that before. Talking to them dont seem to help. Think maybe it just takes time.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(72 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out