Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why_is_it_the_single_males_chicken_out
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
It makes no sense to me at all when I read about single men being so mistreated.. even though they really are in the forums. I am really starting to believe there is no such thing as a single male that will meet us! Maybe it is us...

Look, we rarely seek singles in the lifestyle but when we do the females are far more likely to show than the males! Who would have thunk... 4 years in the lifestyle, we may have courted 10 to 12 single males and not one has done what they say they were going to do... SHOW UP FOR THE FIRST DATE! Much less even call to say they were lost or late or something.

Now we have courted two single females and both not only did show up but we hit it off very well.

This is not a desperation plea as we do find a way to meet some great people on the site but we are so darn puzzled by what we expected to be the opposite in this lifestyle!

We welcome your thoughts and tips on what we may be doing wrong...

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 51  Next »
1 to 10 of 505
User Details are only visible to members.
Finally found out the truth about a party I cohosted some 5 years ago , in vegas ,,, thanks assholes,,, I am getting the last laff .Fake couples, cheaters and then some.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1065 posts)
I would say why some will chicken out at the last min. These are my list of what I think.

1.) They might have a woman at home and she don't know that he is doing this.

2.) He want to meet the wife alone without the husband being their.

3.) Feels uncomfortable that another man is their watching or participate in the action.

4.) He want the pussy for himself and do not share.

Somebody who think that is going to work are going to loose the battle point blank. Men who do that should be thankful to meet a nice couple and play by their rules only. Make no sense of trying add something up in the mix that do not fit their preference.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(148 posts)
@twintip - You're supposedly a couple, but have a single male profile? I suppose that's better than a single male having a couples profile. (We see that a lot.)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1949 posts)
At the house party we went to last night there were 15 couples 6 unicorns and 20 single males. seemed like everyone had a good night. not everyone played but a few of them were new to the scene and just there to meet and greet. And that is what I suggest to all of you SM, go to a party and meet some people, smile, be polite, chew your food with your mouth closed and wear clean underwear (like you mom told you) just in case you have an accident.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(169 posts)
those kinda guys ruin it for everyone.the single guys n the ppl that have had bad a experience with a flakey single guy.ppl have to remember not all ppl are like that. just sayin! have a great day.

Vancouver WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Interesting, looking back the SM's who showed up for an introduction were truly single. The ones who did not were Married pretending to be single always had excuses. One great way we discovered to help discern between the two. Ask the SM to meet for a drink on a Sunday night at 8:00 for a first time introduction. Married SM will have a difficult time getting away from family at that hour, single SM will have nothing going on and will gladly meet you at that odd time

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(41 posts)
So just a follow up.... met with a single dude this week (yay, no last minute excuses!) He showed up stoned as F. Now we are 420 friendly but seriously, how are you going to give a good first impression high......... we will not be inviting him back.

Monroe WI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I could tell you, but that's for me to know and others to find out , what I know, and do not know.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1065 posts)
Just wondering how many of the single men that post here often whining about how bad the OTHER single men make them look, realize that they come across as "whiny" and "poor me" themselves when they complain and blame their lack of success on the actions or inactions of other males.

Ms U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5172 posts)
One couple that I agreed to meet after email and chatting, when I got on the phone with her, sounded completely drunk. So I told her that it was probably not going to work out and backed out. Another time I backed out last second because the Husband texted me 10 minutes before saying "it was a surprise and she didn't know".

Boston MA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 51  Next »
1 to 10 of 505
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.