Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why_is_it_the_single_males_chicken_out
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
It makes no sense to me at all when I read about single men being so mistreated.. even though they really are in the forums. I am really starting to believe there is no such thing as a single male that will meet us! Maybe it is us...

Look, we rarely seek singles in the lifestyle but when we do the females are far more likely to show than the males! Who would have thunk... 4 years in the lifestyle, we may have courted 10 to 12 single males and not one has done what they say they were going to do... SHOW UP FOR THE FIRST DATE! Much less even call to say they were lost or late or something.

Now we have courted two single females and both not only did show up but we hit it off very well.

This is not a desperation plea as we do find a way to meet some great people on the site but we are so darn puzzled by what we expected to be the opposite in this lifestyle!

We welcome your thoughts and tips on what we may be doing wrong...

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 56  Next »
1 to 10 of 555
User Details are only visible to members.
We did an accounting of the single men we dealt with on SLS. Over 90% chickened out from meeting. We find it incredible. These are guys who contacted us, exchanged multiple emails, expressed an interest in meeting, and when offered the chance disappeared, never showed, or decided to take a break. We call it the dog chasing the car. When the dog catches the car he has no idea what to do with it. When most single males are offered the chance they sheepishly put their tail between their legs and crawl away.

Lake City FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Why do SMs chicken out?

Because, they saw what happened to the chicken when it tried to cross the road.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5408 posts)
Chicks dig teh puppet. :)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(957 posts)
Note to self: I've got to quit saying it and actually get me one of those batman puppets!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5408 posts)
Kind of like a UL rating. Call it, "Uriah License" rating for cock.

Y'know, it'll also require periodic audits by Mrs Uriah to ensure compliance. Annual at the very least. Quarterly if we're being diligent. >:)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(957 posts)
"Sticking with the OT of "chickening out" we were praised for our profile but he's nowhere near a match."

- a lot of ~Site Members~ get their jollies just skimming profiles and perving pictures....they may even email a compliment or two, but they aren't concerned about whether your profiles match or not as they have no real intent to meet. I've retired a few older photographs of some pretty awesome shoe/feet/leg poses that received alot of compliments from random people far away and sometimes strange offers from the "foot fetish aficionados" onsite.

BTW, our experiences with certed, experienced single male profiles are usually positive, but there are no guarantees.

@Sorillo -- you should have that cock verified by an expert.

Mrs Uriah {sometime cock expert}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5902 posts)
*bows theatrically*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(957 posts)
Lmao

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5408 posts)
Yeah, just ensure that you make the distinction between "stunt cock" and "stunted cock".

Not that I would know anything about that.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(957 posts)
Then they should just advertise "stunt cocks wanted"

You will get replies from the desperate single guys who just want a quick fuck. And you eliminate those pesky guys who want to be friendly and shit. Those guys are annoying as heLloyd.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5571 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 56  Next »
1 to 10 of 555
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.