Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success Single males who block other single males
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
I sincerely try to help other single males become successful in the Lifestyle. It's real tough, though, when some don't have the sense to peel a banana.

For example, why in the world would single males block other single males? Once again, I have had another SM applicant to the Mid-South Gang Bang Club who blocks single males, and I have denied him admission because I can't view his profile, and I have no idea whether he qualifies. I guarantee you that he will try a couple of more times without unblocking me. How in the world do you think I can communicate with you to help me fuck these women, pal?

Single males-please tell me why you block other single males.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
bump, new single males reading these forum should not have SM blocked. You need to read the profiles of some of the longer term SM profiles and emulate some of their ways. Go read the thread about good times as SM too.

Yall have fun!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4237 posts)
Pretty much.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9594 posts)
BT

"Six degrees of Kevin Bacon"

LMFAO!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(296 posts)
@OP: During conversations with several "straight" SM that I know, they block "some" SM's who are gay and/or bi on the DL (down low) and they don't want to be bothered and some won't take "NO" for an answer. Even though the LS is a pretty judgment free zone, the SM I make reference to above should respect people's preferences....I am just saying. Even I say no gay or bi men and I still get hit so I block them too. That being said, the gay and/or bi community, of which I am a part, doesn't need to blow up my box or bash me in the forums. We all have preferences, let's just respect each other's boundaries.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4811 posts)
Tentatively May for me, sadly no joint travel for the two of us right now. Hoping to remedy that by my b'day.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19373 posts)
Next time you and the T-man are down, I'll make sure that you're introduced to a voodoo priestess I know. She might be able to help, and she's damn cute, too.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9594 posts)
this time it is the other way around, on who is mostly dead and needs to be checked for a pulse ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19373 posts)
Speaking of PG-rated...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9594 posts)
Back in the day you could show no interest in the interest bar without blocking. Sadly those days are gone.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19373 posts)
Now, in my defense, most if not all of my certs are relatively G, maybe PG rated and leave a lot to the imagination, as they should. I also don't kiss, lick, or f@ck and tell. There's a code of ethics to this whole thing. You either get that or you don't.

That said, I'm flattered, if not a little embarrassed that you've mentioned me in your post Mr.C. I feel I owe you...You don't by chance have a sister with a small circumference, do you?

Funny, but initially, I was put off when a SF shared with me that she'd been contacted by another SM who'd admitted to following the bread crumbs from one of my certs, playing the SLS version of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. It took one of the Fora elder statesmen to put it in perspective for me. From that point forward, I did my best to look at this entire crazy endeavor as one of abundance vs scarcity. A community vs a competition. I still run around like an asshat from time to time, but I put the scissors down before I did any real damage.

Keep it fun,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9594 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males