Getting started as a single male : Swingers Discussion 242370
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessGetting started as a single male
TOPIC: Getting started as a single male
Created by: unlike_your_ex
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I joined SLS a few months ago, and we're having a great time. I also have permission to play separately, and I'm having some trouble figuring out how to get started.

First I tried contacting people from my couple's profile, explaining that I had permission to play separately. No luck. And almost always, no response at all, so I don't even know the reason. I then set up this profile, and again, no luck.

One obvious, non-fixable problem is my age. Obviously, a lot of women and couples are looking for younger guys. Another possible problem is that married-with-permission is a turn-off for some. And I can see why -- it's a difficult thing to verify. Or maybe it's my profile, or my body. Or maybe I'm asking the wrong people. Or maybe contacting people via SLS email is the wrong way to go, and I should go to clubs or parties?

Any advice on how to get started would be appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
it's against sls policy to mention his couple profile in his sm profile. if fact, too much talk about being a married man and sls may change his sm profile to a couple's profile.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I joined SLS a few months ago, and we're having a great time. I also have permission to play separately, and I'm having some trouble figuring out how to get started.

First I tried contacting people from my couple's profile, explaining that I had permission to play separately. No luck. And almost always, no response at all, so I don't even know the reason. I then set up this profile, and again, no luck.

One obvious, non-fixable problem is my age. Obviously, a lot of women and couples are looking for younger guys. Another possible problem is that married-with-permission is a turn-off for some. And I can see why -- it's a difficult thing to verify. Or maybe it's my profile, or my body. Or maybe I'm asking the wrong people. Or maybe contacting people via SLS email is the wrong way to go, and I should go to clubs or parties?

Any advice on how to get started would be appreciated.

Newton MA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Getting started as a single male